Arda Turan

God Serena

Arda in midfield is always a disaster. It reminds me of Mathieu at LB, which is why I'm fairly certain Lucho doesn't care how Arda performs.

Pepfan

I think he played well in first half. Should have been movement to neymar's position in second half instead of being substituted.

Serbian

Not Ardas fault he played the wrong position!!! Enrique is an idiot yet again. If you want to play Arda play him in neymars position LW period. There is no room for Arda and neymar on the same team, arda is not good enough fir our midfield like the rest of the scrubs we have now

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think he was atrocious, I think he was the least worst of the midfield... He was bad as the rest of the team and had some very stupid giveaways, but why oh why is he playing in midfield?! I thought we had sorted that out already...

It's like Lucho is trying to screw things up on purpose, we found a way in which Arda can be somewhat useful or at least can't hamper the team and that is strictly backup LW, so just play the guy there and let him have fun before shipping him to China or wherever...

F

FlaFCB

I don't think he was atrocious, I think he was the least worst of the midfield... He was bad as the rest of the team and had some very stupid giveaways, but why oh why is he playing in midfield?! I thought we had sorted that out already...

It's like Lucho is trying to screw things up on purpose, we found a way in which Arda can be somewhat useful or at least can't hamper the team and that is strictly backup LW, so just play the guy there and let him have fun before shipping him to China or wherever...

He had a decent game as lcm vs eibar, guess this is why he played there again today. His problem is he is too lazy to play lcm when the other team presses properly. And that's what licho should had anticipated, and obviously not put Arda to start. He threw in a frankstein midfield, that I don't think had ever played together before. Unless Masch is injured, I have no idea why he wasn't the dm. He played well there the other day.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not to mention that even if Masch is having a bad match, he is still willing to get shot in the chest for the sake of the team, and he's also akin to assume responsibility if he's a mess... But if I'm not mistaken he got some discomfort against Sociedad...

Home of Barca Fans