Antonio Sanabria

God Serena

If I am not mistaken he left our B team because of not having enough playing time, if that is true why would he want to come and join us in the first team knowning he will not have a lot of playing time?

He actually left because he wanted to be on the first team before he was promoted to Barca B. He (Imo) was better than Munir at the time and Munir showed he himself was basically double promoted by Lucho.

If he came back now he'd literally be getting what he wanted when he left.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's mind-boggling that we have to try so hard to convince players to join Messi and best team in history.
I mean ok, you probably won't be a starter. But to spend a season or two here it's worth it just to have stories for your grandchildren.

SirXavi

The Engineer
It's mind-boggling that we have to try so hard to convince players to join Messi and best team in history.
I mean ok, you probably won't be a starter. But to spend a season or two here it's worth it just to have stories for your grandchildren.

281630_ori_douglas.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think most players are not like us fans (and certainly Barca fans) who go uhs and ahs over Messi and Co., etc., most of them see it as a job and an opportunity for career advancement. If you are young and you need playing time to further develop, sitting on the bench and watching Messi etc. play is no fun to them.

navidjaan

I prefer Munir, to be honest. Sanabria might be better right now, due to playing time, but talent-wise, I'm not too sure, and his attitude isn't the best. He demanded first team minutes when he was with Juvenil A. No way he would just sit quietly on the bench behind Suárez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing is gonna happen with Munir unless he plays for a team regularly.

Don't understand why Lucho is hell bent on keeping him when it does him and consequently the team no good.

khaled_a_d

Nothing is gonna happen with Munir unless he plays for a team regularly.

Don't understand why Lucho is hell bent on keeping him when it does him and consequently the team no good.

Said who?Munir was in Barca B when Lucho 1st came and he got plenty of playing time for a Barca B player.last summer the club was in no position to let him go with the ban and he got considerable minutes tbf.
We don't know if he is gonna stay this year,many rumors about loans and others about staying.Think it will depend on our signings and preseason

Messi983

Their midfield is fucking amazing, how the hell did they play like that?

Quique Setien. He almost beat them with Las Palmas last season. I was more impressed they didn't concede, that was a weak side of Setien's Las Palmas but it seems he's improved his defense with Betis. Though they had some luck and great Adan on their side but still better than I'm used to see from his team defensively.

If they continue like this I think Betis can be one of the surprise teams this season. Some of their new signings like Guardado, Camarasa, Feddal, Sergio Leon have fit in quickly while others like Tello (lost preseason because of injury) and Boudabouz are still struggling but once they are all adapted to Setien's system I think they will play great football and could also get good results.

Home of Barca Fans