Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just save up whatever money we have and get our finances in order. I don't think it'll happen, but we have to try for Haaland next summer.

Hopefully we're able to do well this season so we can convince him he + a CB or two are the missing pieces.

malvolio

Just save up whatever money we have and get our finances in order. I don't think it'll happen, but we have to try for Haaland next summer.

Hopefully we're able to do well this season so we can convince him he + a CB or two are the missing pieces.

LB and DM should also be on the cards. then we'll see how we stand on the wings. right now dembele is dead and probably gone, fati an enigma.

JerseyAddict

Haaland will never come to Barca when we are in such a financial mess. He can get as much as he wants anywhere. Why to go to a financial ruin of a club.

Leong157

I would make a bet on Demir. He give nothing attacking wise. So frustrating. There were times when he can play the ball forward but decide to pass back instead.

Maybe try play him at DM since he love defending so much.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He just can't drive the ball forward can he. The ball sort of gets stuck in his feet due to poor dribbling skills and he either loses or is forced to pass it backwards. I honestly think Demir offers more in this role.

Raketa10

He can run and...run. And that's it. Indeed great for 120mil! :lol: When Dembele and Fati come back, if he doesn't improve he will be benched again. I honestly think Coutinho can offer more than him in this role.

Home of Barca Fans