Antoine Griezmann

HanDW

If Cristiano leaves the ship Juve should be like crazy to sign him, they need a main man and Griezmann is like twice the player of Dybala, already worked in a defensive setup so not a problem to adapt with Allegri.

Messigician

Greaseman clown mode activated

Griezmann: "In France I have earned respect. In the national team, all the balls go through me, I feel much more free, like when I played for Atl?tico Madrid. At Barcelona, ​​my beginning was complicated and the criticism was sometimes exaggerated."

Bobo32

Some of his quotes I see are almost David Brent-like. Maybe they are very badly translated or taken out of context.
Really strange to be a public person for 10 years and understand so little...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In an ideal world which we don't exist in because Bartomeu was a monkey with an AK-47.....we'd sell Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho and use those funds to secure a top, top CB like de Ligt, a LB like Gaya or Gosens and possibly a midfielder as well. Perhaps throw in a low-cost good ceiling quick winger.

Improving the team significantly.

malvolio

Motherfucker finds himself unmarked after a ricochet, tries the scissor kick volley, it gets deflected and scores.
All this against mighty Bulgaria.

Griezmann's story after that 2018 WC. Give him space and time against shite opposition and he's a world beater. Ask of him to perform in a big match and he disappears.

Home of Barca Fans