Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

so anyways, I can't imagine any top team wanting to buy Griezmann.. especially for the fee we'd require - maybe Atleti would be up for a swap deal but he pretty much burned his bridges there. might as well keep him if Messi does leave and shift Coutinho

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I just asked if you are gay , is that a insult to you ? Does it justify calling me a stupid twat or other people dumb homophobes ?

Typical triggered beta response

Don't forget to go and cry on twitter about it , before you leave , you cuck LMAO

You sound like someone who would be beaten by a gay dude in a 1v1 fight. Way too much boasting about your supposed "alphaness"

CatalinR10

You sound like someone who would be beaten by a gay dude in a 1v1 fight. Way too much boasting about your supposed "alphaness"

sure thing , I grew up in Romania dude , lmao

Had to take boxing lessons in order to learn how to fight and protect myself since at 9-10 years old due to the fact that gypsies in older classes usually came to us younger kids in order to steal our money and try beat us up.

Rory

Cringefest in the comments. If you have to take it out on our players by calling them gay or whatever despite them being married and having children with women then you need to have a long hard ;) look at yourself. ps. not that being gay is an insult, it's just how some people are born. Get over it man. Mes que un club???????

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Cringefest in the comments. If you have to take it out on our players by calling them gay or whatever despite them being married and having children with women then you need to have a long hard ;) look at yourself. ps. not that being gay is an insult, it's just how some people are born. Get over it man. Mes que un club???????

You may be a kingleo dick sucker but this statement from you is right ;)

Home of Barca Fans