Antoine Griezmann

Bobo32

Disregarding the goals and assists, he looked less terrible in the last two games. I haven't gotten any thoughts about it being good to keep him, but I should mention that nonetheless.

He should be the first to leave if the wage numbers I saw are correct (him earning about thrice what the third best paid player gets).

Windhook

If Messi considers accepting reduced wage, so should Antoine. It's ridiculous given his display and he knows it.

Richard.H

I actually think this offseason is a great time to sell him. He has been performing well and we can get a decent price for him. With a healthy Fati we won't miss him much.

malvolio

He was literally hiding in the second half. A coward of epic proportions!

Basically Griezmann when it matters for us, with very few exceptions.

Furthermore, if he has no time and space he is impotent in front of goal. Even for his latest heroics against Villareal, he finished only when no defender pressed him. The other 2-3 chances he had in that game he did nothing, with opposition defenders on his back.

All in all I woundn't mid him if he would have been cheap and on decent money. Sell him and be done with

Last edited:

CatalinR10

If we sign Haaland, we won't need antoin

obviously .

Dembele + 50 mil for Neymar

We sell Griezmann and some other players , we get Haaland

Messi gives up on a big part of his salary so we can cover Neymar + Haaland's salaries

Neymar - Haaland - Messi

With that front three we won't even give a shit about how many times Lenglet will fuck up since we'll outscore anyone.

HOPE.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
obviously .

Dembele + 50 mil for Neymar

We sell Griezmann and some other players , we get Haaland

Messi gives up on a big part of his salary so we can cover Neymar + Haaland's salaries

Neymar - Haaland - Messi

With that front three we won't even give a shit about how many times Lenglet will fuck up since we'll outscore anyone.

HOPE.

Fantasy land. Keep hitting that good shit. Lol

Bobo32

Yeah Haaland would be a cheat code, admitting you don't understand the game so you bring Haaland to solve all problems, scoring the goals. Neymar on top would just be total cheese.
Maybe that's what Barcelona needs for a couple of years, I don't know. I think Xavi could do A LOT with the current squad minus the frenchmen.

Home of Barca Fans