Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

If we get punished or banned because of making contacts with Griezmann the club has nobody to blame but ourselves.

Shooting ourselves in the foot.
While it's true every club does it but the way we do stuff there's a good reason why clubs get mad at us the most. I just don't get why we cannot seem to do things with at some more respect towards the selling club.

abbbs97

We wont get punished cause they cant sue us based on a rumor. theres a reason why the club is waiting until July 1 to announce it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
While it's true every club does it but the way we do stuff there's a good reason why clubs get mad at us the most. I just don't get why we cannot seem to do things with at some more respect towards the selling club.

If we end up getting penalized Segura and even Abidal should get the axe.

FC433

^It has to be documented and I do not believe that the club would make such a huge mistake. I am not sure how the law views verbal agreement though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
^It has to be documented and I do not believe that the club would make such a huge mistake. I am not sure how the law views verbal agreement though.

If the rumor that Griezmann signed a contract with us in March is true (I highly doubt it) then the signed contract itself is the incriminating document showing that we have breached the rule of not making contacts with players from anther club before he or she has six months left in his/her contract.

mia7007

There is no proof for this, it is a verbal agreement most probably, similar to what Hazard had to Madrid.
And with release clause, I don’t have to negotiate with his team, I will pay his release clause so all terms to be agreed with the player and AM is out of the picture

George_Costanza

If you want a LW, buy a LW. If you want a striker buy a striker. Another square peg for a round hole.

This.

And if you add to this we have a very limited manager that is less focused on utilizing players or to be more correct doesn't know how to utilize players he didn't ask for, I would say we are buying a player his main strength is when he plays between Messi and Suarez positions to be played out of position in most likely the cursed LW.

FinBarcelonafan

LW position is tricky. If we have good LW, then Alba will be almost useless (See Neymar and Alba..) Lucho had to bench Alba because there was no need for him. I think right side works great with Dembele and Semedo But it seems like Valverde doesn't like it for whatever reason.

I am not sure what the solution could be for the left wing because Alba will always attack a lot and he needs his space.

Givenchy

Griezmann at LW is actually what we need, a goalscorer. the only reason this signing is seen as an issue is down to Valverde being a cuck and playing Suarez.

Griezmann-Messi-Dembele has everything you want from a front 3. Messi can drop deep and playmake as a false 9, Griezmann is a goalscorer and Dembele has the pace, a pure winger. both right side and left side also have more workrate defensively as Griezmann/Dembele track back

FinBarcelonafan

Griezmann at LW is actually what we need, a goalscorer. the only reason this signing is seen as an issue is down to Valverde being a cuck and playing Suarez.

Griezmann-Messi-Dembele has everything you want from a front 3. Messi can drop deep and playmake as a false 9, Griezmann is a goalscorer and Dembele has the pace, a pure winger. both right side and left side also have more workrate defensively as Griezmann/Dembele track back

BUT we all know it will be Griez-Suarez-Messi..... ****

That line-up looks sweet with Dembele. Could be lethal.

Saladin

If we are to bring in Griezmann and De Ligt whilst keeping Coutinho, this could be the ideal starting lineup:

-------------- Ter Stegen ----------------

-- Semedo - De Ligt -- Lenglet - Alba --

--------- Frenkie De Jong - Arthur ------

----------------- Coutinho ---------------

------ Messi ------------------------------

--------------- Griezmann -- Dembélé --

If we could intensify Dembélé's progress and defensive workrate whilst ensure Coutinho's CAM-position was properly balanced, this could be a deadly 11.

FinBarcelonafan

If we are to bring in Griezmann and De Ligt whilst keeping Coutinho, this could be the ideal starting lineup:

-------------- Ter Stegen ----------------

-- Semedo - De Ligt -- Lenglet - Alba --

--------- Frenkie De Jong - Arthur ------

----------------- Coutinho ---------------

------ Messi ------------------------------

--------------- Griezmann -- Dembélé --

If we could intensify Dembélé's progress and defensive workrate whilst ensure Coutinho's CAM-position was properly balanced, this could be a deadly 11.

Dembele and Griezmann would have to work hard on defense. Griez it's normal but Dembele has a lot to learn.

cris29

As time goes by, i do hope we have already agreed terms with him and are just not announcing it to avoid A.Madrid putting a complaint about tapping up Griezmann. I can't stand his celebrations and antics, but he is a quality player and we need Suarez to no longer be starting.

Home of Barca Fans