Antoine Griezmann

what Barca badly needs is a finisher who can score headers.

Neymar is a infectious disease - wreaked havoc for Messi's shadow, wreaked havoc for Cavani's Shadow, now wreaking havoc for Mbappe's shadow.

M

Medz

He is 5 foot 9, do you really want that as our striker? It only works at Atletico because they play a defensive 442 with a target man upfront whether it's Mandzukic or Costa

He won't work here unless we play him on the wing where he's a bit too slow for my tastes and doesnt have Neymar's natural flair or dribbling

When the fuck was height ever important for a barça striker..

xXKonan

[tw]1134210850875723776[/tw]

Says we had been negotiating with Griezmann since November and reached an agreement in March.

Tackle

I knew the deal was finalized the moment he officially announced his departure from Atleti.

The media circus will continue and many on here will gleefully gobble up the utter shite spewed from tabloids as they change their verdict every two days.

This also means one of Coutinho or Dembele has to leave. Ideally it would be Coutinho and the board's mouthpiece MD suggested as much with their cover yesterday, but if there ends up being no suitors for him Dembele could be moved in the end.

Tackle

D72J_8gWkAEbtW_.jpg

Board's mouthpiece confirms the news.

Welcome!

xXKonan

I actually believe Cadena Ser on this one.

There was no way Griezmann was going to announce he was leaving without having something lined up.

abbbs97

If only we didnt have Shitverde, I would be much more excited for this signing cause I know he'll bench Suarez. Instead, Shitverde will bench Dembele instead.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If those rumours are true , this french dickhead is a bigger clown that I thought.

Imagine making a documentary in June where you confess your love for Atletico and promise them to stay and then 6 months later you have a verbal agreement with another team. :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans