Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Catta

Humour is supposed to be funny ...

If you don't have anything meaningfull to add, then better stay quiet. Your negativity towards Ansu is annoying, just because you hate him, you don't need to write everytime that he is done.

Instead you should go and watch some games with your favorite Busi, that is a player that is done.

Messigician

Praying he stays healthy and succeeds. THAT'S MY PLAYER

Ansu Fati: "PSG's interest in signing me? I didn't even hear about offers from other teams. From the first moment I told my agent that I only wanted to stay at Barcelona. I want to play for Bar?a all my life."

Messi983

Damn, regardless of what mode I'm in I always get happy when I see this smile. Ansu is just such a positive kid. :wub:

52362c9c-5bcd-46c5-a9c8-4eaa4297f95c_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Messi983

Don't panic. Lucho pretty much said Ansu is mostly there to train with the team and won't play much if at all.

Zidane82

If you don't have anything meaningfull to add, then better stay quiet. Your negativity towards Ansu is annoying, just because you hate him, you don't need to write everytime that he is done.

Instead you should go and watch some games with your favorite Busi, that is a player that is done.
What are you smoking ??

I love Fati but he has had far too many injuries/operations for a 19 year kid ..

Andresito

Staff member
0 minutes played after 3 games. There was no point in calling him up

Wasn't expected to play anyway. Lucho wants him part of the group as he's almost certain to be called up for Qatar. He's been away from the NT for a long time so it makes sense to call him up only for him to train with the squad. Group cohesion goes a long way in big tournaments.

Home of Barca Fans