Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So, he says he feels more comfortable on the left side and not as striker. That demands us to have attacking and energetic LB that can keep the required width. Alba is that kind of player. Any new LB has to be of that profile.

MTL_Barca

Having dangerous wingers is very valuable, probably best to keep him there for now instead of forcing an early transition to CF.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Having dangerous wingers is very valuable, probably best to keep him there for now instead of forcing an early transition to CF.

he has an excellent finishing i would really love to see him playing cf, ofc the cross tactic would not work but at least we would have a guy who is dangerous in the box, our fox in box.

MTL_Barca

he has an excellent finishing i would really love to see him playing cf, ofc the cross tactic would not work but at least we would have a guy who is dangerous in the box, our fox in box.

I can definitely see the CF in him as well, but clinical wingers are quite a rarity. Depends on the other players of course but in general i'd rather have Ansu + another finisher other than just relying on him scoring.

But between him and Ferran, Auba and maybe another CF there are plenty of possibilities to see what works best for Ansu and the team. Most important thing is to keep him healthy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I can definitely see the CF in him as well, but clinical wingers are quite a rarity. Depends on the other players of course but in general i'd rather have Ansu + another finisher other than just relying on him scoring.

But between him and Ferran, Auba and maybe another CF there are plenty of possibilities to see what works best for Ansu and the team. Most important thing is to keep him healthy.

yeah two finishers are needed, last season Messi + Ansu would have been the guarantee for la liga but one finisher hasnt been enough. It's a pity Dembele struggles so much with scoring goals. Ferran misses chances over chances. Maybe Auba and Ansu will work well. Let's see MTL.

Home of Barca Fans