Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Zidane82

People are too quick to give up on players.

I do not believe Ansu is done. In fact I think with proper rehab this time, his story has only just begun.

Four unsuccessful operations at the age of 19 ., on a player who is reliant on his explosiveness is disastrous.

Richard.H

He has been injured way too much in the developmental parts of his career which is worrying. These early injury careers are scary considering players are exposed to more physical stress as they get older.

Richard.H

i wanted to sell him for 150m even before injuries

it is what it is

Without any injuries he would have easily been the star of our team. He was scoring some great goals and had that striker instinct. Now with these very big injuries I doubt he can gain back form. Age 18-19 injuries are scary because you are still developing physically.

Messigician

Without any injuries he would have easily been the star of our team. He was scoring some great goals and had that striker instinct. Now with these very big injuries I doubt he can gain back form. Age 18-19 injuries are scary because you are still developing physically.

never seemed that special to me

Jaguar

Flair Trait
As promising as he might be I cannot stop thinking of the €150 millions United offerd for him especially with his constant injuries.

From 150 million to minus the last digit in a matter of 16 months. So unfortunate :shakeshead:

ronniecro

if he hasn't been butchered after that first injury i'd have some hope,this way he is done. probably can play several games throughout the season but serious career is pretty much over

Home of Barca Fans