Angel Di Maria

Fati_Future_BallonDor

But he was a donkey until 2014 if i remember correctly for arg nt team and also for qualifications matches in 2018 WC he had several crap games but often he is there when the team needed him.

All in all one of the best players in this generation.

soul24rage

But he was a donkey until 2014 if i remember correctly for arg nt team and also for qualifications matches in 2018 WC he had several crap games but often he is there when the team needed him.

All in all one of the best players in this generation.
He was more of a headless chicken from 2015-2019, with coaches using him as a LW who just spams crosses and shooting from weird angles.

Bless Scaloni to playing him on the right wing except for that masterclass vs France in the WC final.

FinBarcelonafan

He was more of a headless chicken from 2015-2019, with coaches using him as a LW who just spams crosses and shooting from weird angles.

Bless Scaloni to playing him on the right wing except for that masterclass vs France in the WC final.
Great point actually. He didn't look good at all before, but I guess you could say the same about the whole team. Everything clicked for them now.

L3v1s

Truly one of the Argentinian GOATs thanks to his performances in the finals. Perhaps they could've won it in 2014 aswell, had he played.

Home of Barca Fans