Andres Iniesta

shadows

its a welcome break for us as it looks like only Messi Titi Keita and ALves will go for international duty in the Starting 11..de rest will all get a break!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Iniesta was equally as brilliant as Messi and Xavi, he is only more undercover brilliant than the other.

IraqiCulé

I get the feeling there aren't that many people outside of Barca and outside of Spain that realize how incredibly talented Iniesta is.

shadows

I get the feeling there aren't that many people outside of Barca and outside of Spain that realize how incredibly talented Iniesta is.

It happens.. If there was no Euros last year , then Many fans actually would say Micheal Carrick was a better player than Xavi ...:p:p..Xavi was also very under rated till last Euros..its only now that he is gaining some recognition..Same is the case with Iniesta

M.L. King

The Preacher
He is a player with great amount of humility. A unique demonstration that you don't have to be some cocky geezer to win fans' hearts around the world.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He is a player with great amount of humility. A unique demonstration that you don't have to be some cocky geezer to win fans' hearts around the world.
That goes for plenty of Barça players, doesn't it?
Messi is the same, Xavi isn't cocky, Bojan seems like a kid with two feet on the ground, I can't imagine Puyol being cocky, ....

And then there is Cesc :lol:.

Warik

It happens.. If there was no Euros last year , then Many fans actually would say Micheal Carrick was a better player than Xavi ...:p:p..Xavi was also very under rated till last Euros..its only now that he is gaining some recognition..Same is the case with Iniesta

Many English fans still think that. I've had people trying to argue to me that Jenas is better than Iniesta too (He is only better at shooting tbh)

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I wouldn`t throw all people in the same can... You could read a lot of nonsence in Spanish press too, not to mention claims coming from their fans.
In the ends everyone is a bit biased towards their own

Warik

Yes, unfortunately that's true. You see most of you don't read it because (I could be wrong here) none of you have lived in Spain for prolonged periods, understanding the language and therefore watching the football opinion shows etc. It's the same as with the CL. Everyone hates how the English go on about it but it is no different to how Spain was at the turn of the century, and how Italy was in the past, except now because the bragging is in English more people understand it.

Home of Barca Fans