Andres Iniesta

Temptation

Is that why 2 of the PL top 3, City and Chelsea, bottled it versus an above average RM (compared to peak Barca and RM sides) this season? And why Villareal bodybagged a comparatively placed United last season? And AM this season?

Let's hope it's not 3 in 3 soon

:lol:

Is that how it works?

Well Frankfurt the 10th in Bundesliga recently demolished the 2nd team in La Liga.......you set it up for yourself :lol:

KingLeo10

Is that how it works?

Well Frankfurt the 10th in Bundesliga recently demolished the 2nd team in La Liga.......you set it up for yourself :lol:

Sample size of 1 for your argument versus sample size of 4-5 for mine showing that Prem hasn't outperformed LL this season in cup competitions. I wonder which is more compelling :lol:

Stay in school. Basic education would do you good instead of the lead poisoning that is your current trolling routine :lol:

P.S. EPL is the stronger league right now, but it's clowns like you who boast about EPL's mighty strength/ invincibility from "top to bottom" that do the league a disservice. The evidence doesn't support that much superiority, forget prime LL from 09-2018 (3 Barca CLs, 4 RM CLs, 2 AM ELs, 3 Sevilla ELs).

Temptation

Funny thing is that RM got dominated in most of those games including the one against PSG.

Anyways, good luck for the final. Hope you lot can park the bus and nick a goal or two. :lol:

Temptation

Sample size of 1 for your argument versus sample size of 4-5 for mine showing that Prem hasn't outperformed LL this season in cup competitions. I wonder which is more compelling :lol:

Stay in school. Basic education would do you good instead of the lead poisoning that is your current trolling routine :lol:

P.S. EPL is the stronger league right now, but it's clowns like you who boast about EPL's mighty strength/ invincibility from "top to bottom" that do the league a disservice. The evidence doesn't support that much superiority, forget prime LL from 09-2018 (3 Barca CLs, 4 RM CLs, 2 AM ELs, 3 Sevilla ELs).

If you want a larger sample size, just look at Barca's CL humiliations and compare that to their league performances. Big enough?

A past-it Suarez got 21 La Liga goals while he was struggling to score a single goal in the CL....L

KingLeo10

If you want a larger sample size, just look at Barca's CL humiliations and compare that to their league performances. Big enough?

A past-it Suarez got 21 La Liga goals while he was struggling to score a single goal in the CL....L

Barca at their best -> More league and CL domination than Pool

Barca at their worst -> Decent in league and clownshow in Europe

Pool at their best -> Can't string together a CL + league double

Pool at their worst -> Mid table clowns who can't win league for 25-30 years who are the subject of "RAWK meltdown" threads in football forums all over. Participating in Europe once every 3 years.

:lol: Pipe down. You're getting shownup in every moving of goal posts you're doing.

Temptation

Our best(in the modern era I mean) is yet to come.

Even in the banter years we did get the CL playing the most iconic club game of all time.

KingLeo10

Our best(in the modern era I mean) is yet to come.

Even in the banter years we did get the CL playing the most iconic club game of all time.

All I'm saying is that you're a choice cunt who does nothing but troll Barca on a Barca forum. And that too on an alternate account because your first got banned. And the moment a Barca fan actually fires back at your trolling, you go full on defensive.

25-30 years of clownshow in the league + 1 CL in 25-30 years is an absolutely shit return. Far worse than Barca's last 5 years.

Temptation

All I'm saying is that you're a choice cunt who does nothing but troll Barca on a Barca forum. And that too on an alternate account because your first got banned. And the moment a Barca fan actually fires back at your trolling, you go full on defensive.

25-30 years of clownshow in the league + 1 CL in 25-30 years is an absolutely shit return. Far worse than Barca's last 5 years.

you call these lil digs from opposition fans trolling? You got a thin skin. Soft boy. :lol:

Laplacian

you call these lil digs from opposition fans trolling? You got a thin skin. Soft boy. :lol:

Opposition? You've probably played Barcelona less than 5 times in the past 40 years. I'd understand if you were Madrid fan or whatever, but it's so weird for a Liverpool fan to be fixated on us. Like, what's the deal?

KingLeo10

When you do it for 1,789 of your 1,789 posts, it is trolling.

Makes sense you developed crocodile skin, though. Must not have been easy being the punching bag of Europe for 25-30 years, and having to steer off internet forums or football avenues :lol:

This forum's been around for years but I wonder why you didn't show in 2014 when you were being led by Slippy G. Was not a good time to lecture us on Pool being mentality monsters, eh?

Actual opposition fans are Morten, Wolfe, Newcomer, and many others, and they are welcome here :lol:

Last edited:

Temptation

Opposition? You've probably played Barcelona less than 5 times in the past 40 years. I'd understand if you were Madrid fan or whatever, but it's so weird for a Liverpool fan to be fixated on us. Like, what's the deal?

I hardly post in the internal Barca threads and stuff.

Only on the very common general fathreads where non Barca fans post anyways.

Temptation

When you do it for 1,789 of your 1,789 posts, it is trolling.

Makes sense you developed crocodile skin, though. Must not have been easy being the punching bag of Europe for 25-30 years, and having to steer off internet forums or football avenues :lol:

This forum's been around for years but I wonder why you didn't show in 2014 when you were being led by Slippy G. Actual opposition fans are Morten, Wolfe, Newcomer, and many others, and they are welcome here :lol:

Well they aren't "opposition" for you, are they?:lol:

Home of Barca Fans