Andres Iniesta

Devils

DbVpCqaV0AA0jIi.jpg:large

Givenchy

and thats the end of the 2nd of the Xaviesta duo, the 2 greatest midfielders of all time. we have been blessed to witness this man. such a bittersweet feeling right now. :p :(

snowy

So happy the game went this way :cheers:

And so nice to hear the crowd chant his name. It was really touching.

and then watching him from the back walk down the passageway holding the trophy :salute:

felt like the end of a western and you don't want it to end ...

ll f.jpg

FCBfan22

One more for him in the tank. El Classico at home. I hope we can give him the proper sendoff there. Other games, Coutinho should do the job.

Donatello

Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Wow, didn't know he was the only one. What a magnificent man.

Well, My friend that's an incomplete fact, the list doesn't end here. Don has done even more,

1)MOTM in FIFA WC Final (2010)
2)MOTM in UEFA EURO Final (2012)
3)MOTM in UEFA Champions League Final(2015)
4)MOTM in Copa Del Rey Final (2016)
5)MOTM in UEFA Supercup (2011)

And numerous other matches in which he was MOTM, although they weren't finals.

He is the true definition of "Man of the moment". :worthy:

Farewell...Hope we see him again as a Barca Manager.

FinBarcelonafan

What a player.. Another great final as usual. Iniesta you will be always my hero and I guess the whole Spain's. Insane player and total class. It was great send off and I wish you all well in Chinese league! Miss you!!!! The best #8!!!!

Listening to those Iniesta chants brought tear to my eye and when he was substituted I couldn't hold my tears. What a legend!!! Iniesta!! Iniestaaa!!

Joan

Well, My friend that's an incomplete fact, the list doesn't end here. Don has done even more,

1)MOTM in FIFA WC Final (2010)
2)MOTM in UEFA EURO Final (2012)
3)MOTM in UEFA Champions League Final(2015)
4)MOTM in Copa Del Rey Final (2016)
5)MOTM in UEFA Supercup (2011)

And numerous other matches in which he was MOTM, although they weren't finals.

He is the true definition of "Man of the moment". :worthy:

Farewell...Hope we see him again as a Barca Manager.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

When I think of a clutch player, I think of Iniesta.

Iniesta!! Iniesta!!

FCBfan22

Now, I hope that we trash Real in classico + he wins the world cup. If the CL wasn't meant to be, it has to be the WC. He deserves it. Even if that means Ramos celebrating, I can live with that for Don.

FinBarcelonafan

Now, I hope that we trash Real in classico + he wins the world cup. If the CL wasn't meant to be, it has to be the WC. He deserves it. Even if that means Ramos celebrating, I can live with that for Don.

I agree! That would be amazing. Well, Spain or Argentina to win, but not holding my breath for Argentina, because they need a miracle to win it. Spain is favourite imo.

Donatello

Who will win the Ballon D'or if Spain wins the WC?

I hope Iniesta, because he deserved that 2010 Ballon D'or.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans