Andres Iniesta

Horatio

You're welcome
He's useless these days anyway, him and Rakitic, possibly the worst midfield combo in the league, bunch of sideways merchants. If Iniesta had just a slither of the attacking mentality of Messi he'd be on alot more than 70 odd career goals, which is just fucking scandalous for someone spoken so highly of in the list of midfield greats.

Iniesta sideways merchant? That's a bit too extreme. Iniesta still knows how to bring the ball forward.

Horatio

You're welcome
Geez, 1/3 of the season and i am already screamin fuck off valverde...useless yes man that seems to fuck logic over and over...

Pls pls fuck off before messi changes his adress...

#valverdethefuckout

Overreacting much? With what he has done so far he deserves to stay until the end of the current season.

Ripsta

Iniesta sideways merchant? That's a bit too extreme. Iniesta still knows how to bring the ball forward.

Yeh, then tends to shit himself when he hits nose bleed territory. The guys got ridiculously good footwork, always has done, but he'd rather play it safe than try something creative. He's less a sideways merchant than Rakitic, but still of no use in the midfield when he can't drive forwards like Modric or Isco. I don't even see him picking out passes like Kroos. God help that midfield if Busquets gets injured!

Xaviniesta

Yeh, then tends to shit himself when he hits nose bleed territory. The guys got ridiculously good footwork, always has done, but he'd rather play it safe than try something creative. He's less a sideways merchant than Rakitic, but still of no use in the midfield when he can't drive forwards like Modric or Isco. I don't even see him picking out passes like Kroos. God help that midfield if Busquets gets injured!

What? He is the only one on the team able to put in a through ball besides Messi

Xaviniesta

[youtube]ytVaAeZI2iw[/youtube]

You picked his best game, and in that game he has only ONE through ball. Stop making it seem like Rakitic does this on a game-to-game basis like Iniesta.

Plus, there wasn't anything noteworthy of that highlight video besides that single through ball and a 1-2 with Messi

Last edited:
You picked his best game, and in that game he has only ONE through ball. Stop making it seem like Rakitic does this on a game-to-game basis like Iniesta.

Plus, there wasn't anything noteworthy of that highlight video besides that single through ball and a 1-2 with Messi

Give him time, he'll come good just like Suarez, or at least that's what I've been lead to believe.

There are more deserving players who should start ahead of him like Roberto or Paulinho. He doesn't deserve time. Suarez,on the other hand, is our only good striker.

I agree that Rakitic does not deserve to be starting, but if we use that logic on one player we must use it on the rest of our starting XI as well. Right now Denis would be a BIG upgrade on Luis and Paco wouldn't manage to be any worse. Both players are riding on past reputation, if you want to be consistent in your approach you either bench both or keep both in the XI.

Ronaldinho10

There are more deserving players who should start ahead of him like Roberto or Paulinho. He doesn't deserve time. Suarez,on the other hand, is our only good striker.

Arnaiz? I mean the kid is young but there is no doubt about his potential. Needs to get more minutes IMO.

[youtube]PdLIerfXuZ4[/youtube]

I'm the guy you want to be but never will, the guy that your parents always wanted you to be, the guy your girlfriend never thought she would leave you for, the guy that all the men want to be friends with and all the women want to sleep with. To simply call me a man would be short-sighted and would undermine the true beauty, grace and elegance that I exude in abundance. I transcend all boundaries, one day I'm here, the next I'm there, you cannot describe me, nor understand me, but to you my friend I am just another man.

Home of Barca Fans