Andres Iniesta

JerseyAddict

That is true. He is such sensationalist that it is almost close to Index.

But still... Wtf is Iniesta waiting. I wan't that GRACIES DON ANDRES jersey ;)

Messi983

I'm reading live comments on Sport and it seems Roberto is there.

Equipo A: José Manuel Pinto - Jordi Alba, Carles Puyol, Gerard Piqué, Sergi Roberto - Xavi Hernández, Sergio Busquets, Césc Fábregas - Denis Suárez, Messi, Paco Alcácer. DT: Antonella Rocuzzo.

Equipo B (Resto del Mundo): Ezequiel Lavezzi (arquero de alma) - Dani Alves, Samuel Umtiti, Javier Mascherano, Gabriel Milito - Iván Rakitic, Arda Turán, Ángel Di María - Samuel Eto'o, Sergio Agüero, Luis Suárez. DT: Shakira.

MATS and Gomes are also not attending for obvious reasons but all other seems to be there.

Edit: Cillessen also missing.

Ah, now I see Denis is also mentioned and of course he's also not in Argentina.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Strange.

Perhaps he couldn't attend due to personal reasons.

Cue Marca and English media coming out with stories about a Messi-Iniesta or Antonella-Anna feud though :lol:

DonAK

Don't know about Sylvinho, but Ronaldinho played in the Barca v Man Utd Legends game for a charitable cause and Messi reportedly did not invite any coach, former or current.

Devils

I remember reading a while back Iniesta said he was unable to attend because he has some schedule conflicts.

Other notable absentees are Pedro and Valdes

DonAK

Will most likely be his last season for Barca and I cannot imagine him being motivated to stay either if trash like Paulinho is signed as a starter ahead of him.

Might be hard to accept for anyone that nears the end, but someone like that is just insulting.

defyqa

ANDRES INIESTA

1o2hhe.jpg

Born: May 11, 1984, Fuentealbilla, Albacete
Position: Midfield

A real prospect for the future. Bojan,Messi,Iniesta...golden youth. :)

What's with the pic? :D

Home of Barca Fans