Andres Iniesta

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought he had a good game. Looked pretty solid in the ball with some dribbles that covered a lot of distance.

LeeRomeno

He has not been the same since last injury. It is beginning to take him more and more time to recover his form after injuries, i guess signs of age. Was not also great last match, too sloppy with possession and i honestly do not recall him doing is his trademark dribbling ever since he returned, maybe he is afraid to injure himself again and is playing more safe and that has removed one the great strengths he used to have (has always been one of the best dribblers on the team, getting past the players with ease).
Feel like he should be definitely a sub next season.

Richard.H

I do not think he had a good game. He lost so many balls in the first half and quite a few of them led to deadly counters. He has also lost a lot of his pace so his dribbles usually aren't as mesmerizing as they were before. I still believe he needs to have a lesser role next season. Needs to be a rotation player next year and definitely not a starter. A Xavi 2015 role would suit him very well.

I think this is the first season on Barca Forum where opinions on players have been so divided. I don't think it even happened during the Tata year.

André

Do you guys remember his performance vs Madrid at Camp Nou? He played the last 30 minutes and destroyed them, looked fresh. That's the role for him next season and he will be decisive in some games.

Right now, I dont like what I am seeing. He looks tired, loses some balls he shouldnt. He is there but not decisive. And he also costs us because he doesnt run much.

Windhook

Andres' contract expires at the end of next season, correct me if I'm wrong, currently there are no contract talks about his future at the club. Probably will be his last season at Barca.

Windhook

Same for Messi.

O RLY?
C-IXI3zXkAEcT95.jpg

Home of Barca Fans