Andres Iniesta

ricknattery

that's for the guys who believes andres is better than messi. He just can't score, his shooting technique is really poor. Don't get me wrong, he is confortably the second best footballer at the moment, but Messi is far away from everybody else. Messi is basically better at everything(dribbling is pretty tied) and miles better as a goalscorer, no contest

Meitux

its the first time i see iniesta playing so shit i hope we dont see that again from a so important player like him....

Kixer

pretty bad game from iniesta, he made some good turnovesr but thats it. hopefully he will be awesome against madrid on wednesday!

J

jiopi

I just hope that didn't affect his confidence, you could see he started to get afraid to shoot.

X

xaviniesta

that was some heavy bounce there, happens to best of players, nothing he can do. as for affecting his confidence, the man who has won everything in football, yeah right. try harder

Galning

I know he was still alright to other people's standards, but I can't remember a game where he played this bad. Nothing like the don we all know.

Henry_IB

Banned
I know he was still alright to other people's standards, but I can't remember a game where he played this bad. Nothing like the don we all know.

I can recall several times from last season when he was on the left wing where he probably was worse than today. I thought he played alright, nothing like the amazing Iniesta we usually know but still alright. The only thing about tonight which was dreadful was his finishing.

Galning

I can recall several times from last season when he was on the left wing where he probably was worse than today. I thought he played alright, nothing like the amazing Iniesta we usually know but still alright. The only thing about tonight which was dreadful was his finishing.

Left wing doesn't count.. we all know he never plays at good on the wing :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Not the best game by his standards. But it happens. After a game like he had against Madrid you cant blame him too much :D. And I have a good feeling he will produce another master class in the 2nd leg.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Seriously, if he practiced his shooting he would be on the same level as Leo... But I cut him some slack because when he scores is either a massive golazo or a big huge important goal, so I rather wait for those...

ricknattery

Seriously, if he practiced his shooting he would be on the same level as Leo... But I cut him some slack because when he scores is either a massive golazo or a big huge important goal, so I rather wait for those...

I love the Don but even if he improves his shooting technique he is inferior to Messi in almost all other aspects of the game. Besides it's not like he could become the goal machine Messi is, it's not a matter of practice, you are a goalscorer or you aren't

Home of Barca Fans