Andres Iniesta

ivan22

watched the game with a RM fan last night:
- Cristiano dribbles past pique with over 9000 stepovers but loses the ball afterwards
- RM fan cheered like crazy for 5 minute "WHOA DID YOU SEE THAT? WOA SO BALLON D'OR HOW HE OWNED PIQUE!!!"
- Iniesta glides past his opponent every now and then
- me: goes crazy every single time
- RM fan "he does nothing special, he just walks past the defender with the ball"
- me: doublefacepalm.jpg

X

xaviniesta

- Cristiano dribbles past pique with over 9000 stepovers but loses the ball afterwards
- RM fan cheered like crazy for 5 minute "WHOA DID YOU SEE THAT? WOA SO BALLON D'OR HOW HE OWNED PIQUE!!!"
- RM fan "he does nothing special, he just walks past the defender with the ball"

i know what you feel but in those moments i just totally enjoy this and i'm really happy that i'm on barcas side.

M

mitkoa7x

Make sure to be with him/her on August 30th and in January, prepare ear muffs for all the Villarato shouts

Alissa

How people can put Ronaldo ahead of this guy really is beyond me. The closest thing to Messi and his only real competition. Doesn't it just make you happy to see this guy play? You have this huge smile on your face and you only notice it once your muscles start hurting lol. He can do no wrong in my eyes, he's as perfect as they come, in every freaking aspect. :worthy: :worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

How people can put Ronaldo ahead of this guy really is beyond me. The closest thing to Messi and his only real competition. Doesn't it just make you happy to see this guy play? You have this huge smile on your face and you only notice it once your muscles start hurting lol. He can do no wrong in my eyes, he's as perfect as they come, in every freaking aspect. :worthy: :worthy:

Not perfect, his hairline is receding :pep:

X

xaviniesta

very true. i was watching yesterdays game and was thinking that how CR is concidered as a complete player. he just sits on his wing, waitining for the ball and then to run past players with counter attacks. that was something you see from cyprus league or anywhere and yet he is concidered as one of the best in the world. when it comes to a complete player, iniesta is miles ahead of him even though he has never scored a free kick, has a weak left foot, weak physically, never scored a header, rarely wins any areal duels...but his understanding of the game is second to none. he knows what to do, why to do and when to do. and thats what makes him so special.

Galning

I agree times 5 million.

Jelboo

Man of the match for me. Almost anything he did was a threat for the opposition, and he moves with so much grace and finesse, it's incredible. People always mention Xavi and Iniesta as good footballers, but no one ever really acknowledges how freaking amazing Iniesta in particular is. He's like half of Xavi mixed with half of Messi.

Ursegor

World Champion
Always shines in big and tough knockout games. He makes the difference. 2006 CL final, 2009 CL semi-final, 2009 CL final. Euro 2008. WC 2010. Euro 2012. He also won us the game against Arsenal in 2010 in the home leg (the one with the Messi volley) where he set up both goals from open play, one with an impossible slalom run. CL semi-final return leg (DAT pass to Pedro). The first Bernabeu Clasico last season (3-1) where he pulled some incredible stuff against Khedira and Coentrao. Yesterday ... And surely there is much much more that I don't have in my mind right now. The ultimate big game player. And he's only 28. If he goes the Xavi way, he'll be even more incredible from now on.

Yugi

1. play Iniesta in midfield (in MIDFIELD, not on WINGS)
2. ?????
3. magic
4. win CL, EURO, WC, liga .....

it´s that simple, Pep didnt realize it last year :tito:

Kixer

oh god he was amazing last night. what would we do without don andres iniesta?:) i really hope he stays fit!

ivan22

I really really hope that one day he'll win the ballon D'or. If someone deservs it, then its him. It would be even nicer if xavi could get his ballon d'or first, and after that it's don andres' time!

Home of Barca Fans