Alvaro Morata

MTL_Barca

Compared to Luuk vs Alaves Morata looks like prime Suarez. Not a big fan but this point i'd gladly take him.

Straight transfer or mandatory buy option no way though and idk why Atletico should agree to just a loan.

Raketa10

Not sure if its actually 30-40m but if we had to dropping 30m to make top 4 is a no brainer.

What makes you think that a player who has a horrible finishing will guarantee TOP 4?!?! Be serious. I agree that he is a space shuttle in comparison to Braithwaite or LDJ but if we plan to go all out for Haaland this move makes no fucking sense.

Raketa10

We are spending money again. Instead of "saving" for Summer campaign. Ferran and Morata. Near 100m. Jesus...

Exactly! How is this better than what Barto was doing?! We let Messi go because we couldn't spent 30 mil on his salary and 6 months later we'll spent a fucnking fortune on Torres and 29y old Morata?!?! How can anyone justify this? If we need to miss CL for one season in order to consolidate so bee it. I'd rather accept that fact than to spent millions on average players! We'll end up like AC Milan.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Exactly! How is this better than what Barto was doing?! We let Messi go because we couldn't spent 30 mil on his salary and 6 months later we'll spent a fortune on Torres and 29y old Morata?!?! How can anyone justify this?

That what's "boggles" me too... Wtf is going on.

Andresito

Staff member
So far we haven't spent a single cent. I'll only accept this if it's a loan with an OPTION to buy.

mc_lovin

Exactly! How is this better than what Barto was doing?! We let Messi go because we couldn't spent 30 mil on his salary and 6 months later we'll spent a fucnking fortune on Torres and 29y old Morata?!?! How can anyone justify this? If we need to miss CL for one season in order to consolidate so bee it. I'd rather accept that fact than to spent millions on average players! We'll end up like AC Milan.

Fortune is relative. Ferrans yearly cost (wage+amortization) is not even half of Griezmanns salary let alone Messis.

To Morata: I would take him 10/10 times over guys like Braithwaite and Luuk (or the B players). But I don't see us spending 30ME+ on him (thankfully).

vuji_31

Bringing this fraud means no to Haaland.

I will stick to 10% of hope for Haaland then bringing this madridiot for free

iniestaGOAT

Lol nah man we cant afford to miss CL no matter what. Morata is a good player.

Paying A finished Messi a milllion per weeks is different to paying Ferrans transfer fee whch is like 10m per year.

Messi983

No hes not. Great singing. hopefully we forget about haaalanad and focus on sinigng 4 defenders and 1 CDM next season

Well, maybe he's great at singing and will get along well with our choir boys.

71Ldxhe6mgL._SL1056_.jpg

:troll:

He's a stinky madridista footballer though.

iniestaGOAT

Well, maybe he's great at singing and will get along well with our choir boys.

71Ldxhe6mgL._SL1056_.jpg

:troll:

He's a stinky madridista footballer though.

No true Madrista will ever play for Barcelona. If anything he will score even more goals for us considering he hates them.

Porque

Xavi must out of his goddamn mind! How can you campaign so hard for this Madridista! It's madness!

If he is, then he is just going for the low hanging fruits. Core of Alba, Pique, Busquets who he played with. Keep Bobby because he knows him. Bring back Alves because he knows what he done playing together.

Want Ferran because he worked well with Pedri, Busi and the Spain team this summer. Now wanting Morata because he led the line for Spain at the Euro.

Again, low hanging fruits.

Should be about profiles, not actualities. Now Ferran can/should be great. But this Morata o Morata stinks and it is this stubborness that will make us either sink or swim. Like Pep wanting Adebayor or Adebayor in 2009, and then still wanting Eto'o out after that season. Sometimes you just have to stand up and say no. That it will be Julian Alvarez (example) or noone. That you already have got Ferran and make him work first.

Home of Barca Fans