Alexis Sanchez

Bionicman

Over and over, I've heard Alexis excused for his poor offensive play because of his "defense, workrate, width, runs," and so forth. Going by this silly logic, Barca ought to play with four fullbacks (for instance, Alba and Montoya in defense, Adriano and Alves forward). After all, I'm sure the fullbacks are even better defenders than Alexis, they have plenty of work rate, they'll be disciplined and keep width, and do everything Alexis is praised for. Sure, they might not be able to score (actually, they'd probably be better than Alexis) but according to some that doesn't matter.

Boris

I don't get how one can't take a shot, or pass without touching the ball 5 FREAKING times!! I'm lost for words. Nothing can be done in order to change him.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Poor lad =/...theres really no defending him though. He's so dangerous! He just can't do shit with his chances. When he scored against Madrid i thought we were getting a preview of things to come...not a one hit wonder =/

Leo10

Sell him I don't give a damn for how much. At least he will free a spot for someone else that is able to score more than 1 league goal in 24 fixtures.

he's confidence needs to go up but it's unfair to bench tello

Agreed, in view of Tello's sharpness there is no way he should start this many games... the best players should play and im sure Alexis isn't doing that good in training either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what shattered him more. His performance or being substituted.
Pathetic and sad at the same time. :(

Home of Barca Fans