Alexis Sanchez

Pepe Silvia

Alexis does not know how to protect himself. He dives headfirst into reckless and often needless challenges.

I just hope he wears condoms...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy can't catch a break... Everytime he is recovering his form, some part of his body goes on strike...

Trickykid

According to EMD and Sport, he has a seriously swollen and sprained ankle. Further tests will be done tomorrow when he arrives in Barcelona, so at the moment it's basically impossible to tell just how bad the injury is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tough luck for Alexis, especially with him starting to show glimpses of what he can offer the team...The good is that Tello will get more minutes and Cuenca is 2-3 weeks away himself in all likelihood

Theconomist

Good, I want him to rest as much as possible until the winter break. He didn't have a proper preseason if I remember right and this might be a factor.

Paganinisrvnge

I hope it's not serious as he's looked good the past few matches. On the bright side, Tello should get increased minutes which will be good for his development and will show how good he really is. Cuenca will also return soon hopefully.

abual3bed1

According to news, he's gonna miss 10 days of action.

536394_530937090268311_869384116_n.jpg

I'm actually thankful it's only 10 days after seeing this photo!!

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

10 days? I thought it would be far worse. Pedro, Villa and Tello are enough for the 2 upcoming games.

Ursegor

World Champion
Official: Further tests have confirmed that Alexis has an ankle sprain, he is expected to be out for around 4 weeks

4 weeks ... And then another 3 weeks to get back into match rythm, I guess. Well. MVP it is then.

Paganinisrvnge

Official: Further tests have confirmed that Alexis has an ankle sprain, he is expected to be out for around 4 weeks

4 weeks ... And then another 3 weeks to get back into match rythm, I guess. Well. MVP it is then.

The team will be fine with MVP + Tello. Cuenca should return soon as well. The problem is that Alexis was just starting to get some rhythm. Hope this doesn't destroy his confidence.

ShandyFFM

how can you be so unlucky .... although im not very satisfied with his performences this year.. hes a striker but he doesnt behave like one... i think the level barcelona is playing is too high and too fast for him... hes a fighter but no more. get well soon boy

Home of Barca Fans