Alexis Sanchez

Observer

Banned
They have scored six in two games with Walcott CF and got the best out of Sanchez with him there.

Arsenals problems are no DM. Been that way for years.

I think actually Coquelin, despite his technical disability, is an efficient DM. But the rest of MF have no recovery and there is a lack of pace which is disturbing.

Watching Ozil taking a promenade in the pitch at 0.2 km/h is vomit inducing, despite he being a technical & tactical maestro.

Also, I'm not sure Theo & Alex can fulfill the lack of CF on their own, sure it can work for some EPL matches but I doubt you can turn the table in a CL match against a parked bus with big defenders.

Dont even wanna mention the defense, particularly in this game

Morten

I think actually Coquelin, despite his technical disability, is an efficient DM. But the rest of MF have no recovery and there is a lack of pace which is disturbing.

Watching Ozil taking a promenade in the pitch at 0.2 km/h is vomit inducing, despite he being a technical & tactical maestro.

Also, I'm not sure Theo & Alex can fulfill the lack of CF on their own, sure it can work for some EPL matches but I doubt you can turn the table in a CL match against a parked bus with big defenders.

Øzil has been affected by the Arsenal-mentality, which is rarely a good thing. Ever wondered why Cesc became such a inconsistent mess?

JamDav1982

Dont even wanna mention the defense, particularly in this game

Coquelin reminds me of Scott Parker.

He charges about the field and gets stuck into tackles which gets applause but in reality he is constantly out of position and Arsenal still get done on break all the time.

Home of Barca Fans