Alexander Isak

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's Messi vs Bilbao level of dribbling there.

Let's not start about our scouting department and why we didn't go for him when the time was right

If we had signed him 2-3 years ago he'd probably have been wasted and when we could have signed him he cost Newcastle like 70m euros at a time we had no money to sign with or wanted a big name instead.

I've been critical of Isak and had my doubts about him, but he needed those years at Real Sociedad to develop into this which he wouldn't have gotten at Barca.

Would have been different expectations, different circumstances and most importantly managers who weren't focusing on developing much talent if at all or simply didn't have the capability to do so.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eddie Howe honestly deserves a lot more respect for the job he's done with Newcastle. They've spent some money but not crazy money. Squad is mostly the same and they are gonna be in the CL next season.

He's done a wonderful job.

Porque

Eddie Howe honestly deserves a lot more respect for the job he's done with Newcastle. They've spent some money but not crazy money. Squad is mostly the same and they are gonna be in the CL next season.

He's done a wonderful job.

I think it's testament to what Newcastle and Howe have done, that they are owned by a state yet have spent modestly by their means to go from relegation candidates to CL positions in just over a year.

So much so that despite being Saudi owned, they don't really receive the same perception as other oil clubs.

Very efficient scouting and a sound sports project thus far.

Wheras Chelsea have done the opposite, and even City had to bankroll a ransom to get where they are.

But let's see what happens now they are in the CL now there and if they lose their heads in the market.

Iniesta Ultra

That's Messi vs Bilbao level of dribbling there.

Let's not start about our scouting department and why we didn't go for him when the time was right

I never saw anything of this skill level while he was at RS, not that I saw many of their matches while there. Wasn't expecting that level of improvement.

Andresito

Staff member
I was one of those who said he wasn't good enough. But I'll wait another 1-2 season before I collect my L. He had these flashes of brilliance at La Real too, maybe not dribbling past the whole team, but more looking like a 70m player. Those flashes are still too few imo.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's making the EPL look like the frail defensive league it is lol

Crushing it.
Eh
It's less defensive and more end to end
La Liga is more defensive by proxy of everyone with an ounce of ability leaving it behind

Only problem EPL is having really is their midget mentality when it comes to playing in Europe
Most teams get wobbly legs at the first sight of a foreign team that they're not familiar with

Home of Barca Fans