Alexander Isak

gregorrin10

Market has officially broken. 70m for Isak, rumoured 100m for Antony and 60m Anthony Gordon (who tf?). Tier 2 good players are officially going for 50 to 100m nowadays.

Not to mention Fofana 80 or even 90m, especially right after that horrific injury.

Birdy

Fa7nIj1WAAA1aP-

khaled_a_d

Wasn't his release clause 75m? Guess it saves Newcastle the hassle from having to negotiate. Excessive af though.

90M

Striker that does not score. But again, Sociedad is really defensove team

Isak has potential tbf, he has all the tools to be top striker and whenever he turned it on you can see the brilliance.
Thing is, many player never get out of "young inconsistent" phase and remain who they are. That will be 70M in toilet if this is the case.

Porque

As Khaled said he has excellent potential who on his day is fantastic. And Newcastle do have toilet money if indeed he flops. So not outlandish for them to take the risk. Not when you got Darwin going for 100m after a great season in the Bacalao League.

What will be super interesting is how Sociedad replace him. Their signings this summer have all been about future potential.

Barcilliant

This is how the Gulf clubs are ruining football. What is it 70 million for a guy who is nowhere near a prolific goal scorer??
Insanity. At least Nunez and Haaland are proven goal scorers. I've watched alot of Isak and he misses so many sitters. Other aspects of his play are good but he is not worth that much. 35 to 40 8s his real worth.

Barcilliant

90M

Isak has potential tbf, he has all the tools to be top striker and whenever he turned it on you can see the brilliance.
Thing is, many player never get out of "young inconsistent" phase and remain who they are. That will be 70M in toilet if this is the case.

He reminds me of Morata. Morata on his day is a handful but those days are far and few between.

topt

Market has officially broken. 70m for Isak, rumoured 100m for Antony and 60m Anthony Gordon (who tf?). Tier 2 good players are officially going for 50 to 100m nowadays.

PL market is broken, the rest of us are doing quite well. Every time I hear all this insane prices PL teams are paying it makes me smile.

Home of Barca Fans