Alen Halilović

Alik

Only difference is, our lion is indomitable..

You mean him?

A2h0T5lCYAEP2C9.jpg:large

Alarcón

I love how much better he's been playing since we signed him. Makes you realise just how high his horizon is.

L

linetty

He's now got 5 goals in the Croatian Leauge this season. I think its a record.

dakt

Looks like he likes to shoot from long range. I have seen him scoring from outside the box alot. Anyone watching him every game?

I do watch some games, but not as often as I used to since in Croatia you basically have one club which no one can get off the throne for a decade. Now about little Alen, yes he is very good
but calling him "next Messi" is just stupid. While there are some similarities if he grows to be 60% of Messi, it would be a success. So please, no more "next Messi" badges anymore. ;)

L

linetty

Ig Alen Halilovic (Dinamo Zagreb, Barcelona B next season): "Per sempre Tito
1f64f.png
" #fcblive ("forever tito" in catalan)

Bmif5qjCYAA8rlC.jpg

Afro

Classy touch.

Looking forward to seeing how he progresses with the B team next season. By all accounts he is a terrific prospect and already a decent player, but I'll take what I've read with a pinch of salt considering the relative standing of the Croatian league.

Zangash

Banned
Classy touch.

Looking forward to seeing how he progresses with the B team next season. By all accounts he is a terrific prospect and already a decent player, but I'll take what I've read with a pinch of salt considering the relative standing of the Croatian league.

There's a reason he's going tot he B team despite his quality in Croatia. He has all the tools to be great, we just need to refine them.

Home of Barca Fans