Alejandro Garnacho

Jenks

Amazing goal truly but I'm unimpressed with his overall game. I just don't see 'it' with him as I do with the other big talents.

If he proves me wrong, I'm sure he'll end up at Madrid following in his idols footsteps.
To be fair you have to add on the United tax. Nobody looks great at that club.

Horatio

You're welcome
Amazing goal truly but I'm unimpressed with his overall game. I just don't see 'it' with him as I do with the other big talents.

If he proves me wrong, I'm sure he'll end up at Madrid following in his idols footsteps.
A bit harsh. He's almost a constant threat on left side. Even if he is wasteful at times. If he were black and called Vini he would be praised to heavens. ok joking a bit.

Brings more to table than Martial.

Rory

This guy is such a clown with his celebrations. Shushing the crowd and doing the calma celebration so early in the game. Needs to become his own player and stop trying to imitate Ronaldo. It's becoming a bit cringe tbh

Porque

This guy is such a clown with his celebrations. Shushing the crowd and doing the calma celebration so early in the game. Needs to become his own player and stop trying to imitate Ronaldo. It's becoming a bit cringe tbh

He grew up 30 euros too late. He is 100% a 90s Manc Chav that would debut in the Carling Cup for United!

Temptation

At this point, Yanited players should just stay away from women. Scum club attracts scum players. :lol:

🚨 GARNACHO CHEATED ON HIS GIRLFRIEND DURING PREGNANCY?! 🚨

😳 Well, another Manchester United winger who seems to be in trouble. This time, Alejandro Garnacho was FLAMED in social media after his girlfriend suggested on Instagram that something big HAPPENED between the two of them.

🤬 She UNFOLLOWED the Argentine STAR on IG and Garnacho became a trending topic on the Internet. Now, the Man United winger decided to BREAK THE SILENCE in the middle of the scandal.

Gnidrologist

Imagine being famous entertainer in constant spotlight of ax grinding mobs and having all possible internet social accounts so that every single stain on your underwear will be immediately spotted and discussed by unwashed masses.

Temptation

Cafu on Garnacho full debut for Argentina. @soul24rage

🗣️ : " We watch a lot of Argentina games and they watch a lot of Brazil games because we are rivalry we want to study each other all the time."

"In terms of Garnacho I do not think He will stay long with Argentina national team If He does not change his style of doing things in the national team. What He does at Manchester united must end there. Argentinian fans were annoyed how He was not himself, trying to be Cristiano Ronaldo on everything thing he was doing in the pitch, in an Argentinian shirt. His moves, runs and reactions you could see are not natural his, but copied from Cristiano. The problem is that He fails to accomplish all these things because he is not Cristiano,. Only Cristiano can , and will always accomplish them because he is himself not copied anyone."

"Messi, myself and many more have idols, but we played our style not copied them. If He plays the Garnacho style and idolize Cristiano Ronaldo He will be a success".

Home of Barca Fans