Agusti Benedito

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was always going to be uphill struggle. Let's pray for a wonder, he'll need it at this point.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]907880182496755712[/tw]
Does the number of 6580 include the socis who submitted their IDs and votes via photo?

That single cheeky smiley ";-)" makes me believe that the number is a lot higher than 6k. Let's hope it is.

springfield

Did they already agree on the final day? 6k is not alot imo i hope the socios are really concerned about the clubs future and he gets the votes

George_Costanza

Did they already agree on the final day? 6k is not alot imo i hope the socios are really concerned about the clubs future and he gets the votes

Barca is saying Sep 26th while Benedito is saying Oct 2nd. Either way, I think 6.5k is a decent number but he needs to do more like rent kiosk in popular spots arounf Barcelona La Rambla, Passeig de Gracia...etc. Call socios and arrange door to door visit.

Devils

Close to 7k so far from 2 home games. By this rate, he will end up with 14-15k

Not sure.

Espanyol and Juve were the two big games, I think he needed to get the majority of votes at these two. I don't think he will be getting as many in the next few games.

springfield

Tomorrow we will have the exact amount, i hope it's more and i guess it will be more because he didn't only collect signatures at the games.

henias

I'm gonna think it's slightly more, and hope he did also collect signatures from elsewhere. But the fact that we won 3-0 against Juventus isn't gonna spur the Socis much, although it is important to note that problems in the board (behind the scenes) is far more disastrous than how the first team is performing. They are destroying their best talents from La Masia, and clearly do not have Barcelona's best interest at heart.

The next few games are definitely gonna be much lesser. He needs to be more aggressive from this point on.

raskolnikov

I dont get why socios are being put down as clueless idiots who cant look past the last match. Like Bojan said, they need to be approached and persueded if they are not smart enough to realise this. I cant believe after all this board has done he is unable to pull 10% of the socios into a vote.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
MD has nothing on Benedito. Sport either. But they do feature PSG and that cunt Neymar.

Pathetic from Catalan press.

Devils

He said last week his website had the support of 14,000 socis, so it's kind of baffling as to how he would only have around 7k signatures.

It would be very bad news if the 7k was the total signatures he's collected so far. Hope that doesn't include the digital signatures and those collected outside of match days. Although I'm skeptical about how many of those he could get too.

Home of Barca Fans