Agusti Benedito

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He didn't sign for Real because Florentino Perez didn't bend over to the Neymars like Bartomeu did and that's all. Neymar even had a medical at Real in 2013. Florentino Perez himself explained it recently. Please explain why a footballer who is apparently such a big Messi fan and whose heart is at Barcelona has a medical at Madrid in 2013 while he has a pre-contract with Barca in place.

Perez back then also said Neymar would have been too expensive. In Perez words he would have cost € 150 million and there were "lots of conditions" so they opted out while Bartomeu was grinning and holding the "57 million" sheet into the cameras like a twat while the fradulent transfer deal was blowing up in his face only a couple months later.

Oh, and what conditions those were, as we all know now in hindsight.

http://www.europapress.es/deportes/...ia-mas-150-millones-euros-20130528015524.html
http://okdiario.com/real-madrid/fut...-todos-nos-habria-costado-150-millones-298943
http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20130528/abci-florentino-entrevista-201305280148.html

Long time no see :lol:

George_Costanza

He didn't sign for Real because Florentino Perez didn't bend over to the Neymars like Bartomeu did and that's all. Neymar even had a medical at Real in 2013. Florentino Perez himself explained it recently. Please explain why a footballer who is apparently such a big Messi fan and whose heart is at Barcelona has a medical at Madrid in 2013 while he has a pre-contract with Barca in place.

Perez back then also said Neymar would have been too expensive. In Perez words he would have cost € 150 million and there were "lots of conditions" so they opted out while Bartomeu was grinning and holding the "57 million" sheet into the cameras like a twat while the fradulent transfer deal was blowing up in his face only a couple months later.

Oh, and what conditions those were, as we all know now in hindsight.

http://www.europapress.es/deportes/...ia-mas-150-millones-euros-20130528015524.html
http://okdiario.com/real-madrid/fut...-todos-nos-habria-costado-150-millones-298943
http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20130528/abci-florentino-entrevista-201305280148.html

Not sure if I should believe F. Perez just like I don't believe Bartemou when he said Liverpool asked for 200m which Liverpool strongly denied it. But I'm quoting my myself since we agree on one thing here.

what I said "chronic mismanagement". By bending over to Neymar's father for many years made them look extremely weak, it's like the father who is spoiling his own child, then no one else to blame but himself when his kid ends up immoral, dishonest and lack respect even for his own father.

Barcilliant

Some socis don't like the board but are wary of the other candidates. It's like Barto is the Devil they know.

Laporta is the only option who is a known and proven entity. With the other candidates it's pretty much a trip into the unknown.

Ursegor

World Champion
Long time no see :lol:

Hey!

I got married. Football had to take a back step. The timing was perfect, I didn't have to suffer through Madrid winning back-to-back CLs too much. :lol:

Not sure if I should believe F. Perez just like I don't believe Bartemou when he said Liverpool asked for 200m which Liverpool strongly denied it. But I'm quoting my myself since we agree on one thing here.

I understand the € 200 million claim like this: "We made a € 150 million bid and they rejected it, they apparently waited for a 200 million / 500 million / 1 billion Euro bid." Then comes an English journalist and asks Liverpool: "Barcelona say you asked for 1 billion Euros, is that true?"

It's not a straight up lie, you know, the core of the message is still correct. Liverpool didn't budge for € 150 million (or whatever Barca were offering) but they would have for some fantasy sum like "€ 200 million" (meaning: a nonsenical sum), which Barca's representatives believe.

Perez claims that Neymar had a medical in 2013 but he actually didn't? What's the purpose? It would be a straight up lie and Perez doesn't gain anything from it. If Barca set up a lie like "€ 200 million" it, at least, serves the purpose to tell the own fanbase: "Look, we tried everything and they asked for the world."

I remember sitting here on Barcaforum all night on the day Neymar signed. Surely I'm not the only one who remembers the shenanigans surrounding the transfer where he had offers from both Madrid and Barca on the table then went back home to have dinner and a nap to think about it and make stupid social media posts and so on.

Devils

He needs more than 1 tent. The line up was massive yesterday and surely people don't want to wait such a long time.

George_Costanza

Hey!

I got married. Football had to take a back step. The timing was perfect, I didn't have to suffer through Madrid winning back-to-back CLs too much. :lol:

I understand the € 200 million claim like this: "We made a € 150 million bid and they rejected it, they apparently waited for a 200 million / 500 million / 1 billion Euro bid." Then comes an English journalist and asks Liverpool: "Barcelona say you asked for 1 billion Euros, is that true?"

It's not a straight up lie, you know, the core of the message is still correct. Liverpool didn't budge for € 150 million (or whatever Barca were offering) but they would have for some fantasy sum like "€ 200 million" (meaning: a nonsenical sum), which Barca's representatives believe.

Perez claims that Neymar had a medical in 2013 but he actually didn't? What's the purpose? It would be a straight up lie and Perez doesn't gain anything from it. If Barca set up a lie like "€ 200 million" it, at least, serves the purpose to tell the own fanbase: "Look, we tried everything and they asked for the world."

I remember sitting here on Barcaforum all night on the day Neymar signed. Surely I'm not the only one who remembers the shenanigans surrounding the transfer where he had offers from both Madrid and Barca on the table then went back home to have dinner and a nap to think about it and make stupid social media posts and so on.

"Perez claims that Neymar had a medical in 2013 but he actually didn't? What's the purpose? It would be a straight up lie and Perez doesn't gain anything from it."

He gains many things like pride, saying he the one who rejected Neymar signings not the other way around, justifying to angry Madrididtas why he lost signing Neymar's to Barcelona. That's just off the top of my head.

While Bartomeu lied about a mega business transaction to justify his failure to find a plan B. He said Liverpool asked for an unreasonable amount of money when the fact is FSG released a public statement saying Coutinho wasn't for sale.

Congrats on your marrige dude

JamDav1982

Cheers.

Would have guessed more than that from pictures but wouldnt put it past tourists joining queue having no idea what it is for.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saw some complaining people were tired of standing in queues and that they need more booths. Seem poorly planned.

JamDav1982

Saw some complaining people were tired of standing in queues and that they need more booths. Seem poorly planned.

Folk left and didnt sign due to the queues?

That is fairly pathetic if they want change.

In some of the pictures before game the queues were not that long. Should have gone then.

Home of Barca Fans