Adriano Correia Claro

F

Flavia

A few minutes in a meaningless friendly is absolutely useless to judge anyone. Next you'll say that Neymar can play LB as well. It's ridiculous man.

Adriano was pretty bad this past season. It's time to let him go. There's mathieu and vermaelen to cover for alba, and grimaldo.

Jombi

At the rate we're going, chasing out all our backup players, in the case of an injury crisis in the first half of the season, half our starters will be players who relegated from Segunda...

Adriano was pretty bad this past season. It's time to let him go. There's mathieu and vermaelen to cover for alba, and grimaldo.

And Douglas to cover for Alves?

Just imagine Alves getting a long term injury in September. The horror...

F

Flavia

At the rate we're going, chasing out all our backup players, in the case of an injury crisis in the first half of the season, half our starters will be players who relegated from Segunda...

And Douglas to cover for Alves?

Just imagine Alves getting a long term injury in September. The horror...

Adriano wouldn't do that much of a better job than douglas, with his current form. Alves is not injury prone, and in january there's vidal. In need, there's bartra or even masch to resort to as well.

xXKonan

Barcelona could offer full back Adriano (30) a renewal until 2018, to equal the contract duration Roma have offered him. [md]

Alarcón

Adriano wouldn't do that much of a better job than douglas, with his current form. Alves is not injury prone, and in january there's vidal. In need, there's bartra or even masch to resort to as well.

you forgot sergi roberto who did a better job at RB yesterday than Adriano in 2 years

F

Flavia

you forgot sergi roberto who did a better job at RB yesterday than Adriano in 2 years

Yes, him too. Adriano is really injury prone too, can't forget that. Worse of all is some md rumors that the club wants to renew him, and is planning to sell grimaldo, with a buy back option. Insanity.

Zangash

Banned
A few minutes in a meaningless friendly is absolutely useless to judge anyone. Next you'll say that Neymar can play LB as well. It's ridiculous man.

No, you can judge him based on the fact that over the past 2 years he's been by far the worst player on the team, including that "meaningless friendly", where he was outperformed at RB by a rotational CM.

Edit: Neymar very well damn could play LB better than Adriano. That's really not too much of a stretch. He's better defensively when he tracks back and he's obviously superior going forward. Nothing "Ridiculous" about that.

Last edited:

xXKonan

The Club wants to Renew him but I think Adriano doesn't want that and wants to leave to be a Starter somewhere else. because we all know that he's not starting over Alves and Alba and it will be even tougher in January since Vidal will be available. It's time to part ways and to give Grimaldo his minutes.

xXKonan

Especially if someone that wants to Move on. Adriano's Agent made it pretty clear that While Adriano enjoys Barcelona he wants to Leave for a team that will offer him more playing time and even a starter role. Even though we have a ban I'm in that camp that I want him to go, I don't want to force him to stay against his will just because of the ban.

G

Gasgas

I think because Barto knows both Adriano and Grimaldo won't be starters, and he can sell Grimaldo for more thus sell the most valuable back-up.

adriano is hardly a good backup,
if he wants to sell why not sell both,
mathieu and vermaelen are better at LB

PhilS

I appreciated his time here, most specifically his long range goals in 12-13 season. :D

Me too. But last season was nowhere near as good, and this pre-season is looking worse. I'm already hoping that Sergi Roberto can get the RB backup minutes until mid-season, with Mathieu or Vermallen getting the LB backup minutes.

F

Flavia

He needs to be allowed to go. Or he'll be sold for peanuts in january, or go for free.

I don't know what LE is thinking, but he even has Roberto as a better rb. Let him go.

xXKonan

Because Barcelona is refusing to sell full back Adriano (30), Italian club Roma has started looking at other options. [gazzetta]

:neutral:

Home of Barca Fans