Adriano Correia Claro

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I find that I never really notice when he's playing. Maybe that's a good thing that I'm not worried about him stepping in.

Leo_Messi

I thought that he was abysmal. He has to be the dumbest footballer in our squad in terms of football intelligence.
I can't remember how many times I noticed silly positional mistakes. He added almost nothing offensively either and left big defensive holes/gaps in his side of the field. You know that you are playing bad if the current version of Alves is 2 times as successful/useful when attacking. Especially when your strengths are found in the offensive department of the game.

Alba must return as soon as possible and remain healthy until the season ends. Otherwise we will be royally screwed big time.

He seems to have regressed a lot as a footballer after suffering from those heart problems earlier this season. Time to ship him off.

Jombi

I thought he was great, and the fact that this was his first game in a month makes it even more impressive. We are very lucky to have a versatile player like him who even if he only starts once a month still performs so well.

Leo_Messi

So is the dress black and blue, or gold and white ? :messi:

:lol:

I cannot phantom how anyone can seriously claim that Adriano was "great" against Celta. Indeed we must have watched a different game altogether. I followed his every move very closely as I spent 5-10 minutes cursing him at the local sports bar along with other guests. We even started a drinking game called "drink whenever Adriano commits a mistake".:lol:

anguy

He looks to be done, if not this year, next one will be his last. Used to be much better, indeed almost on Alba level 2 years ago. He's getting into the age like Alves, we need to look at the backup for LB, use Grimaldo more often next season, if it doesn't work buy Rodriguez from Leverkusen or Darmian.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He looks to be done, if not this year, next one will be his last. Used to be much better, indeed almost on Alba level 2 years ago. He's getting into the age like Alves, we need to look at the backup for LB, use Grimaldo more often next season, if it doesn't work buy Rodriguez from Leverkusen or Darmian.

Rodriguez plays for Wolfsburg, but yeah, I want us to get him.

Jombi

That much? He's a good player but not a €50m one. €25m is a good price for him.

I think a player like him would have gone for 25m two years ago, but with the money in the EPL this summer and the wealth of Wolfsburg, we have to be prepared for far higher prices.

Home of Barca Fans