Adnan Januzaj

Martindn

Apparently rejected 12 clubs to stay with us, i dont speak dutch so the translation is sketchy so i cant confirm there sources but with the way the last 6 months have gone i honestly would not have been surprised if he left, but looks to have gained that left wing from the shower of shite that is ashley young.

google translate:
Ultimately Januzaj chose his current employer, Manchester United were thus Juventus, AC Milan, Napoli, AS Roma and Fiorentina very interested in the services of the young Belgian. But Real Madrid and FC Barcelona had come forward. They saw only too happy to take him to Spain. Rivals Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea, the German Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint-Germain, the French were the other hijackers on the coast.

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/82...anuzaj"?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Indignado

He shouldn't be playing on the wing. But United's wingers are even more awful than their midfield. SAF was a great coach, but the last few years his transfers have gone to shit, the midfield and winger issue had to be addressed a long time ago. But at least you have 4 strikers on the bench.

Martindn

He shouldn't be playing on the wing. But United's wingers are even more awful than their midfield. SAF was a great coach, but the last few years his transfers have gone to shit, the midfield and winger issue had to be addressed a long time ago. But at least you have 4 strikers on the bench.

Why? He can naturally play anywhere behind the striker he played left wing for reserves too. If you think our wingers are as bad as our midfield, when was the last time you watched us? Its more to do with our tactics, all we do is pass wide hit an awful cross in the box that hits no one. Rinse and repeat. When both Januzaj and Nani plays however, you can tell the difference immediately especially with Rafael, no more pass backwards from young, no more crosses over the crossbar from valencia, we actually play through middle a lot more but because of the definciencys in midfield we still get overrun. I agree the midfield has been a problem for 8 years and its not a stick to beat moyes with, the midfield was sir alex's bogey position.

Yannick03

I'm going to feel so bad if he doesn't choose for Belgium. So sad our best youngsters are leaving the country before the age of 18.

Jenks

What has his dad said now? The rumour is that he wants to play for Kosovo, but they don't have a recognised national team yet.

Yannick03

What has his dad said now? The rumour is that he wants to play for Kosovo, but they don't have a recognised national team yet.

Yeah, his dad said his dream is seeing his son playing for Kosovo. Adnan stated that his dad would decide which country he'll play for. The problem is that Kosovo isn't (yet) recognized by the FIFA (however, I think I read somewhere that's only a matter of time). So he can wait or choose for Belgium or Albania. But if for instance he would now choose for Albania and FIFA acknowledges Kosovo in 2 years or so, he can still switch to Kosovo. Fifa allows changing nationalities in that kind of situations...

Martindn

It would not be an understatement to say he has been our best player so far, which is ridiculous for an 18 year old, such maturity, composure and confidence. Just glad that contract is signed.

S7_MUFC

It would not be an understatement to say he has been our best player so far, which is ridiculous for an 18 year old, such maturity, composure and confidence. Just glad that contract is signed.
and It's embarrassing for our players...only players who've been good so far are him and Rooney......

Martindn

Rooney has been your best player.

If you look at the date i posted, Januzaj was close to edging it overall, besides i didn't even say he has been our best player, i said it would be not be crazy to say he had been due to his consistency. And its likely he will win player of the month anyway even after the fulham game.

The point is, to even consider him with him being 18 is remarkable.

Home of Barca Fans