sukhy

Haters gonna hate...

Rooney
Ox-Januzaj-Wilshere-Walcott
Carrick-Who Cares
3 Defenders
Hart

WC is going to England :cool:

England to win the World Cup, the Euros, the Ashes, the Grand National, the Copa del Rey, the WWE Championship and every award at next years VMAs

Yannick03

Belgium are stacked, they don't need him at all and he'd just be bandwagoning the best nation...

Januzaj-Wilshere-Walcott

Now that would be worth watching...

Bandwagoning ? He was born in Belgium, lived and played in Belgium until he was 16. It would be an obvious choice, so would Albania be btw.

Indignado

Belgium are stacked, they don't need him at all and he'd just be bandwagoning the best nation...

Januzaj-Wilshere-Walcott

Now that would be worth watching...

No, the midfield is Belgium's only weakness, if he continues his development he'll easily be a starter there in 2 or 3 years' time.

I'd prefer he chose Albania but I could understand it if he wants to play for Belgium, he'll have a lot more success there, maybe in a few years he could lead them to a Euro title. They really have a great team.

Jenks

England is the only team I support, and I certainly don't want him playing for us, no matter how good he is. He's Belgian, it would be different if he'd been here since he was a kid, but trying to pinch him just because we can under some inane FIFA technicality would be pathetic. He's not English, not even a little bit, so he shouldn't be playing for England, and I seriously doubt he ever will anyway.

Mitchell1978

Bandwagoning ? He was born in Belgium, lived and played in Belgium until he was 16. It would be an obvious choice, so would Albania be btw.

All that double nationality-stuff is bullshit imo. If he feels Albanian more then Belgian then really he should play for Albania.

Robbie

There's no way in hell Januzaj would want to represent England. He's an Albanian who was born and raised in Belgium. If anything he will be torn between representing the country of his blood, and the country he was raised in. Not only that, but England has an agreement with the rest of Britain to only call up "naturalized" citizens who played 5 years of football in England first, before the age of 21. That was what prevented Capello from calling up Arteta in 2010, even though he had spent nearly a decade in Britain and arrived in his early 20's.

S7_MUFC

There's no way in hell Januzaj would want to represent England. He's an Albanian who was born and raised in Belgium. If anything he will be torn between representing the country of his blood, and the country he was raised in. Not only that, but England has an agreement with the rest of Britain to only call up "naturalized" citizens who played 5 years of football in England first, before the age of 21. That was what prevented Capello from calling up Arteta in 2010, even though he had spent nearly a decade in Britain and arrived in his early 20's.
Arteta was not eligible because he played for Spain at a FIFA competetion at youth level.....If you play for one country at youth level you can only switch if you hold the passport of country you wish to switch to at the time you played those matches.I think main reason Janujaz will be eligible is because he's yet to play for any country....and I've heard that the agreement between Home nations is just a Gentleman's agreement England can opt out of it.........

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Arteta was not eligible because he played for Spain at a FIFA competetion at youth level.....If you play for one country at youth level you can only switch if you hold the passport of country you wish to switch to at the time you played those matches.I think main reason Janujaz will be eligible is because he's yet to play for any country....and I've heard that the agreement between Home nations is just a Gentleman's agreement England can opt out of it.........
Besides, they face no challenge from the other countries for their star kids anyway, so there's no obligation for them to hold onto it :p

Jenks

Without the Home Nations Agreement, the other home nations could have poached players like Sterling, Zaha, Chalobah etc.

Home of Barca Fans