Adama Traore

Tonykross

To be fair this isn't true,actually Rafinha/Deulofeu and now Adama has showed progress under Eusebio ,they all far better than they were when they promoted to B team .and this is probably the only reason he is having the job ,Dongue is the only big time prospect that isn't showing progress under Eusebio
The reason they are loaned is b/c we aren't gonna give them minutes in 1st team and they have already done their job in 2nd division,Rafinha&Deulofeu also had a clause to force the team to promote them last summer,they had no business staying 1 more year no matter who is their coach
I didn't like the loan approach by the management considering our history with it,but right now it looks better

Dongou for some reason struggles, not that he is playing badly, he makes all the right runs, hardly see the ball at his feet.

JamDav1982

Gotta love how we have to loan our B team players to the former B team coach because our own can't do anything with their development

That is not the case at all.

They are loaning out players that have proved all they can in the b team but are not yet ready for the first team squad.

It is the correct thing to do to loan them out and let them get experience of first team football and it will players more likely to stay at the club.

coura

Banned
That is not the case at all.

They are loaning out players that have proved all they can in the b team but are not yet ready for the first team squad.

It is the correct thing to do to loan them out and let them get experience of first team football and it will players more likely to stay at the club.

Agree

KhaledBarca

Send him on loan, To Celta or Everton! Especially if Deulofeu is back next season.
Or he could stay if Eusebio takes his bags and moves away as far as possible lol

F

Flavia

Sport wrote a piece about Adama, but then put a photo of Dongou :facepalm:

Ridiculous mistake for a paper like that...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really, really sad

5xpvls.png

Maria

To be fair this isn't true,actually Rafinha/Deulofeu and now Adama has showed progress under Eusebio ,they all far better than they were when they promoted to B team .and this is probably the only reason he is having the job ,Dongue is the only big time prospect that isn't showing progress under Eusebio

That's not exactly true..Rafinha and Deulo have learned more about decision making, team-play and defending in a few months with Martinez and Luis Enrique than they have learned in 2 years with Eusebio.

Ridiculous mistake for a paper like that...

Actually this is exactly the kind of stuff that I would expect from them..and did you guys knew that they have an edition for Qatar now?

Befjoe4IEAApNQ-.jpg

And this is one of the last things that Rosell did as Barca president:

Befj518IQAApDje.jpg

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's not exactly true..Rafinha and Deulo have learned more about decision making, team-play and defending in a few months with Martinez and Luis Enrique than they have learned in 2 years with Eusebio.

I haven't seen enough of Rafinha at Celta to comment on his progress/development as a player although it wouldn't surprise me considering his prior work with Lucho

However, I wouldn't agree about the improvements of Deulofeu made under Martinez...Defensively, I've seen him tracking back and defending deeper than I have before but I couldn't say his team play or decision making has seen any change really...Not a criticism on the player but just an observation...Truth is, I've seen precious little from him so far that makes me think he's much different than he was with the B team, apart from the tracking back/defending...Which, let's be honest, is the biggest thing everyone wanted to see improve in the player

The thing I do see with him is that while I had once wondered if he could easily beat his markers in the Primera I now feel he could be an asset to the first team, even now...The reason for that quite simply is that he has been a danger to defenders so consistently in the Premiership that I no longer feel he will struggle to beat them in the Primera...Yes, they give more space than he sees in Spain but he has exquisite touch, dribbling and pace to create space like few can...He's ready to return and I have to say I didn't expect it this soon, a genuine surprise...I really misjudged his ability to make the jump

Maria

However, I wouldn't agree about the improvements of Deulofeu made under Martinez...Defensively, I've seen him tracking back and defending deeper than I have before but I couldn't say his team play or decision making has seen any change really...Not a criticism on the player but just an observation...Truth is, I've seen precious little from him so far that makes me think he's much different than he was with the B team, apart from the tracking back/defending...Which, let's be honest, is the biggest thing everyone wanted to see improve in the player

I may have been overreacting a bit with Deulo, but like you said even though he was always so talented I never thought that he can make it at Barca because of his attitude(and to be fair to Eusebio, he had these problems not only at Barca B, but also with the spanish NT). But seeing him working so hard after so little time at Everton has made me reconsider my oposition. Though even if he continues to do well at Everton, there's nothing to tell us that once he returns at Barca he won't return to his old self.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We're going off topic a bit of course but I agree on Deulofeu...However, he's an incredible talent and I see someone who can make a difference on the 1st team level...He's sure to have ups/downs but perhaps part of the problem stems from having always been the biggest weapon on every team he's played on...With Barcelona's 1st team, that would obviously not be the case and perhaps he will round out his game even more...Perhaps he won't, of course, but I've seen how good a teammate he's been to similarly talented teammates with the NT like Jese which gives me some hope

Plus, let's remember, he's a cantera player and they all are indoctrinated with team play

DinhoR10

I'm watching Adama play more and more now and I'm starting to wonder if he has more talent than deulofeu, he seems much more versitile being able to use both feet and shoot and deliver pinpoint crosses.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm watching Adama play more and more now and I'm starting to wonder if he has more talent than deulofeu, he seems much more versitile being able to use both feet and shoot and deliver pinpoint crosses.

I don't know about that. Deulo was absolutely beasting it up last season in the Adelante. As many said, our own little version of Cristiano Ronaldo. There's no reason why both can't become world class. My only hope is that we'll be able to accommodate both of them.

With Messi, Neymar, Alexis, and Pedro already in the first team, and Deulofeu returning next season as well as Munir al Haddadi, Dongou, Sandro Ramirez, Adama, Ebwelle, and Seung Woo Lee all coming up in the next 2-3 seasons, our attack is set and stacked for the next decade.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I don't know about that. Deulo was absolutely beasting it up last season in the Adelante. As many said, our own little version of Cristiano Ronaldo. There's no reason why both can't become world class. My only hope is that we'll be able to accommodate both of them.

With Messi, Neymar, Alexis, and Pedro already in the first team, and Deulofeu returning next season as well as Munir al Haddadi, Dongou, Sandro Ramirez, Adama, Ebwelle, and Seung Woo Lee all coming up in the next 2-3 seasons, our attack is set and stacked for the next decade.

Talk about delusional, this is the epitome of deluded thinking, let me guess, you started to watch football in recent times?? I'd be content if one of the names you mentioned becomes a classy player and ends up in the first team player let alone accommodating all of them and providing significant amount of game time.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans