Adama Traore

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He is still incredibly raw though. He relies very much on his extraordinary pace and strenght when dribbling, totally different from Messi who has always beat his opponents by superior technique and balance and quick feet. Not saying Adama won't make it or anything, my point is that he has to improve his technique and variety of his game to take it to the next level.

Very raw but already such a dangerous weapon...As Don pointed out, he has incredible balance but more than his speed is the acceleration coupled with strength - you can see how feared he is...I think he's an intelligent and unselfish player, tbh...He'll need to become a better goalscorer as I have mentioned before but anyone who can consistently beat their man is a weapon to covet and his passes & crosses were almost always goal scoring opportunities

I think his potential is really off the charts but again depends on what sort of ambition/character he has and how he develops - hopefully with a new B team coach...But instinct makes a valid point, IMO - a loan should be considered since he's clearly ready for 1st team minutes

Tonykross

Very raw but already such a dangerous weapon...As Don pointed out, he has incredible balance but more than his speed is the acceleration coupled with strength - you can see how feared he is...I think he's an intelligent and unselfish player, tbh...He'll need to become a better goalscorer as I have mentioned before but anyone who can consistently beat their man is a weapon to covet and his passes & crosses were almost always goal scoring opportunities

I think his potential is really off the charts but again depends on what sort of ambition/character he has and how he develops - hopefully with a new B team coach...But instinct makes a valid point, IMO - a loan should be considered since he's clearly ready for 1st team minutes

I would prefer Adama to Neymar, he is strong, direct and can dribble, a very good weapon against parked buses.

I

instinct

6fdbc8d4gw1e6xmz9n49wg20c806wx6u.gif

:worthy:

LaPulga

We have another beast called Deulofeu too. But sure, let's loan both of them to Ajax for 5 years and buy Reus for 40M.

Tbh, they are still far away from the level of Reus, and it's not sure any of them will get that good. Both need still some polishing, especially Adama of course..

Imo, next year both of them should still be loaned...

Tonykross

Tbh, they are still far away from the level of Reus, and it's not sure any of them will get that good. Both need still some polishing, especially Adama of course..

Imo, next year both of them should still be loaned...

Why should Barcelona buy Reus? what can he offer Barcelona that Deulofeu and Adama are incapable of ? look at how Sterling has developed under Rogers with proper coaching and confidence in the player.

LaPulga

Why should Barcelona buy Reus? what can he offer Barcelona that Deulofeu and Adama are incapable of ? look at how Sterling has developed under Rogers with proper coaching and confidence in the player.

I'm not saying Barça should buy Reus... However, I don't think Deulo/Adama are at the level of Reus, they CAN (not sure if they will) develop into that level, but that's a big IF, and still some years to go...

jamrock

if he had a manager like rogers/pep/klopp, i would be against signing reus. but our last two managers hasn't been managers that put faith in the youth,

but to be fair tata has given dongou and adama a few minutes

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
if he had a manager like rogers/pep/klopp, i would be against signing reus. but our last two managers hasn't been managers that put faith in the youth,

but to be fair tata has given dongou and adama a few minutes

Well TBF with the shitstorm surrounding the club Tata is between a rock and a hard place trying to integrate the youth into the first team when every mistake makes the whole world call for his head

DinhoR10

Is it true that he has elected to play for Mali instead of Spain? I understand loving one's heritage and all but he's giving up all hopes of being a world champion like that.

Home of Barca Fans