Achraf Hakimi

Birdy

Thanks, so a profit of 19m or so for Inter after a couple of seasons? Nice.

Close to 30m, which could rise more with add-ons, after just 1 season. LOL

This has to go down as one of the biggest Ls in Zidane's coaching career.
The same way we talk for Mourinho and Salah or De Bruyne or Lukaku at Chesea

El Flaco

Real Madrid have Carvajal & Hakimi is way too good as a benchwarmer. And Real Madrid needed money because of pandemic.

I'm not sure if this was an L for Real Madrid.

Morten

Real Madrid have Carvajal & Hakimi is way too good as a benchwarmer. And Real Madrid needed money because of pandemic.

I'm not sure if this was an L for Real Madrid.

Carvajal may as well not count anymore, with the rate he is picking up injuries and getting closer and closer to 30.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They do have Carvajal, barring any injuries (and he does get injured quite often, it seems), he is ahead of Hakimi in the pecking order so I guess they did the right thing to sell him? 41m was not bad. Also they have Odriozola as the backup RB.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They do have Carvajal, barring any injuries (and he does get injured quite often, it seems), he is ahead of Hakimi in the pecking order so I guess they did the right thing to sell him? 41m was not bad. Also they have Odriozola as the backup RB.

Carvajal is more injured than fit these days and Odri is a meme player. Hakimi still has to show he can do it in a back four though

Birdy

It was already evident since the end of 18/19 that Carvahal is on the declining trajectory and Hakimi on the ascending one.

It's just narrow-mindedness to let him go and then use financial problems as an excuse.
If a coach that trusted and could develop youth was at the helm (call me Pochetino, Tuchel, Pep or many others) instead of Zidane, the sale would not have happened, because the coach would have vetoed it.

Not just L, but big L

Morten

It was already evident since the end of 18/19 that Carvahal is on the declining trajectory and Hakimi on the ascending one.

It's just narrow-mindedness to let him go and then use financial problems as an excuse.
If a coach that trusted and could develop youth was at the helm (call me Pochetino, Tuchel, Pep or many others) instead of Zidane, the sale would not have happened, because the coach would have vetoed it.

Not just L, but big L

Luckily for us, Vazquez stepped up and showed that he is a quality RB, Odri is sufficient as a back up imo.

Its a loss, but not as big as one would think.

Home of Barca Fans