AC Milan

Cule4life

The Culest
Can't hear you down there

sexy-stairs.gif

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to Fernando Carlos, Alejandro Sabella has been contacted about taking over AC Milan in the summer.

Thoughts on this, Django?

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
According to Fernando Carlos, Alejandro Sabella has been contacted about taking over AC Milan in the summer.

Thoughts on this, Django?

Well Pippo isn't up to the task unfortunately, we are way behind where we should be & the performances are the worst i've seen, Under Allegri we'd always play well & you could see what he was trying to do, ditto Seedorf. Pippo we look clueless, so anything is an upgrade really.

I would like Spalletti personally or Prandelli, but Sabella wouldn't be the worst choice. Although we have problems upstairs aswell, so it won't be perfect for awhile.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I would like Spalletti personally or Prandelli, but Sabella wouldn't be the worst choice. Although we have problems upstairs aswell, so it won't be perfect for awhile.

Inzaghi got thrown to the wolves, IMO. They should have kept Seedorf. At least Sabella is experienced. Expect a lot of Estudiantes players to come in. :D

Ode to Django

Inzaghi got thrown to the wolves, IMO. They should have kept Seedorf. At least Sabella is experienced. Expect a lot of Estudiantes players to come in. :D

I just hope it doesn't get ugly with Inzaghi like it did Seedorf, although seedorf didn't get sacked based on results, it was clashing with upper management & he is a very opinionated man, not a puppet like Pippo, Inzaghi will inevitable get sacked though, he is terrible unfortunately, but maybe he'll get there if he starts fresh at some smaller clubs, just not ready.

& you're right some experience is definately needed next. I definitely don't want another former player, especially in this state, burning through legends & that's not really cool.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

The team isn't as bad as it looks, it could potentially be quite good, certainly on paper, back to front, just needs an experienced coach really.

We certainly won't be world beaters for a while, but i'm fine with that, i'm not a spoilt fan, you can't be on the top forever.

I think things will only change once we get new ownership, which could be in the near future, or it maybe further down the line, but Silvio is getting old now, so who knows.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans