9 - Robert Lewandowski

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Robert Lewandowski ‘enormously frustrated’ with current situation at Barcelona​

Poland boss Michal Probierz says the striker’s not happy

Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski is said to be “enormously frustrated” with his situation at the club after struggling to find his best form this season due to the lack of opportunities.

Lewandowski has scored eight times in 19 La Liga appearances - a far cry from last season when he ended the campaign as the top scorer in Spain’s top flight.

Poland boss Michal Probierz feels Lewandowski has been unfairly criticised, as the whole team has struggled this season, and admits the striker is having a tough time.

“I understand that one could complain if FC Barcelona played well and he played badly, but the entire Barça team is playing badly and Robert finds it very difficult to find a way to solve it,” he told Laczy Nas Pilka.

“You can tell he tries his best to do his best, but there aren’t many opportunities, and even if he figures something out himself, someone won’t take advantage of it. The club’s situation frustrates him enormously.

“I have the impression that the perception of Robert through the prism of Barcelona is too negative, it is going in the wrong direction. You can criticize, you can judge, but sometimes you also need to support someone.”

Lewandowski’s frustration has no doubt been compounded by the fact he’s been taken off early by Xavi in recent games against Betis, Athletic and Villarreal.
This is comical and beyond retarded. Yes, you have all been unfairly criticized - Lewa, Xavi et al haha. Sorry, of course - you've been fucking amazing and we 'normal' peeps simply can't appriecete the beauty of football served to us by current Barca.
Give me a fucking break. First thing on our agenda should be to offload deadwood and all snowflaky' crybabies...

FinBarcelonafan

He is a CF that cant run in behind, cant hold ball up, cant run channels, cant lay ball off...

Fucking absurd that Barca have this numpty at 35 on a fortune and by all accounts salary set to go up.

Even if want to get rid of him in summer will be near enough impossible on his salary and who would even be interested.

Auba was better.. and younger and Barca are going to have paid about 100m odd for signing this numpty.

Even Depay is better... LDJ is better.

Bad planning from start to finish and league title last season doesnt change a thing or make it anywhere close to worthwhile.

I don't think getting rid of him is hard. Saudi or Qatar would be more than happy to take him or maybe even some MLS team,but I don't think Lewy wants to leave. That's the biggest issue. I hope he is gone. Not worth his salary.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't think getting rid of him is hard. Saudi or Qatar would be more than happy to take him or maybe even some MLS team,but I don't think Lewy wants to leave. That's the biggest issue. I hope he is gone. Not worth his salary.
I don't think money can convince Lewa and his wife can be convinced to move to Saudi. And tbh, even the Saudi's have some standards - even if it seems the have an endless well of money, they won't spend it on Lewa :LOL:

TheStig

The biggest mistake in squad planning since Xavi took over was paying that much money for Lewa while we could have Auba for almost free and I am sure he would still be better for us. The money for Lewa should go for a Dm and we would be a lot better team now.

Messigician

Mask off moment for Pavi

🚨🎙️| Xavi: "I spoke a lot with Lewandowski this week. He must score MORE goals for us, he must be differential."

Blackened

He was never suited for a Barca type team anyway. A classic 9 through and through, he excels in a straight-forward counter-attacking team with crosses and through balls. Even though we are far away from the prime days of Tiki-taka, the DNA obviously still exists. Suarez fit the mould perfectly. Of today's strikers someone like Harry Kane would. And obviously Darwin Nunez. Yes, his finishing and composure in front of the goal needs vast improvement but what a talent. When Klopp leaves, expect a mass exodus from Liverpool. Darwin Nunez for me is someone who would fit Barca very well.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was never suited for a Barca type team anyway. A classic 9 through and through, he excels in a straight-forward counter-attacking team with crosses and through balls. Even though we are far away from the prime days of Tiki-taka, the DNA obviously still exists. Suarez fit the mould perfectly. Of today's strikers someone like Harry Kane would. And obviously Darwin Nunez. Yes, his finishing and composure in front of the goal needs vast improvement but what a talent. When Klopp leaves, expect a mass exodus from Liverpool. Darwin Nunez for me is someone who would fit Barca very well.

Jota > Nunez :pique:

FC B

Darwin is a poor finisher, don't want him near Barca ever.

Blackened

Darwin is a poor finisher, don't want him near Barca ever.
Thats something that can be improved upon game experience and coaching. True, many great finishers rely on their instinct, which one either has or doesnt have but Darwin can still improve a great deal. He has tons of raw talent.

Home of Barca Fans