9 - Robert Lewandowski

Rassvet

Hhhahahahahahahahhazaza what a weasel try, guy wants me rassy and tempte to hate each other 🤣🤣🤣 its not like in your messifanboy amigo group that everyone need to parrot the opinions from the other clowns to be accepted, absolutely cringe🤣🤣

@Temptation i admit i didnt watch the most matches in Buli but every highlights video + Cl matches and im sorry but Suarez is a special striker for me, i cant put anyone over this genius 💯🐮
Fredo trying to break the family apart :lol:

The parallels abound...

KingLeo10

So its more important for you that Messi has a higher potential chance at winning Cl at another club than barca winning something, great barca fan :lol:

PS: I think with a real coach and 1-2 new players we will be better than PSG next season so it should be also in your interest that Messi stays here.

Im not sure a guy who was mocked on Juventuz for being too much of a Ronaldo fanboy should be lecturing on how to be a Barca fan

This has nothing to do with our discussion :lol::lol:

Im not saying old posts dont matter in general but in that context given that I admitted to not rating EV highly during much of his time here and only really started to appreciate him once he left and it became clear how unfairly we scapegoated him. Your posts on Tuz were also 1-1.5 years ago rather than 4 it should be noted.
He knows that I own this thread in the aftermath of CR disasterclasses

As an expert on Fati and his accounts, I'm fairly certain they aren't the same.

"Family". Lmao.

Last edited:

Temptation

Is this some type of insult meant to be directed to me or who are you talking about ?
I'm talking about KL and his hypocrisy here.

I don't want to name the person here because I don't have any problems with that person currently.

Which is why I didn't post the quote directly.

My point is more about KL's hypocrisy about that rather than that post itself.

FCBfan22

The first thing he needs to do is shut the fuck up on the social media and let his game do the talking.

But I'm afraid he can't, since his game is so shite lately.

Blackened

Temptation.... The eye factor doesnt lie. Suarez was considerably better, a more complete player than Lewy. Passing, dribbling, playmaking, physicality, freekicks, finishing. Luisito could do it all. His peak from 2010-2016 was unbelievable, he was definitely the third best player in the world. You cant judge everything by a statistic. Who is the top scorer in the history of World Cup? Not Pele, not Maradona, not CR not Leo, Miroslav freaking Klose! Yes, Suarez had that bizarrely bad away record in CL but while Lewandowski-led Bayern got routinely trashed in the CL by Spanish opposition (Real in particular), Luisito always delivered in Classicos. Always. Scoring hattricks against Real... Cant get much better than that? Surely beats scoring four past Hrvatska Dynamo.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Temptation.... The eye factor doesnt lie. Suarez was considerably better, a more complete player than Lewy. Passing, dribbling, playmaking, physicality, freekicks, finishing. Luisito could do it all. His peak from 2010-2016 was unbelievable, he was definitely the third best player in the world. You cant judge everything by a statistic. Who is the top scorer in the history of World Cup? Not Pele, not Maradona, not CR not Leo, Miroslav freaking Klose! Yes, Suarez had that bizarrely bad away record in CL but while Lewandowski-led Bayern got routinely trashed in the CL by Spanish opposition (Real in particular), Luisito always delivered in Classicos. Always. Scoring hattricks against Real... Cant get much better than that? Surely beats scoring four past Hrvatska Dynamo.

Peak Suarez was a joy to watch, Lewa has consistency on his side....

this discussion will never end so let close it :gundogan:

lucas24

We can argue whether Lewandowski is the best or worst striker ever, it's always subjective opinions. Everyone pays attention to different things. I prefer a striker who scores the key goals in 3 out of 10 games rather than one who scores 5 goals in 1 game against an outsider and 0 in the next 9. To consider only goals in the CL as a criterion is an abstraction. Then we leave out strikers such as Van Basten, Batistuta or Lineker. They all were a class better than Lewa.

Is Lewadowski the most expensive Barca player in recent times? Let's check it out! Often Dembele's name is floated on the forum as the biggest misfire. Let's compare which of them 1 point costs Barca more.

Dembele
185 all official games, 40 goals, 42 assists, 82 g+a
bought 135M, sold 50M, loss 85M
salaries: 5x 12M + 1x 16M
total cost: 161M
1 point = 161M/82 = 1.96M

Lewa
66 games, 42 goals, 12 assists, 54 g+a
bought 45M, sold 0, loss 45M
salaries: 1x 20.83M + 3x 26.04M
total cost: 143.95M
1 point = 143.95M/54 = 2.67M

If Lewa will play for Barca until the end of his contract and leaves for free, he will need get 20 points (74+ total) to make 1 of his points cost less than Dembele.
All data from TM, opta, capology.com. Transfer to the Saudi Pro League or MLS will completely change this calculation. Personally I don't believe in Saudi Arabia: 1) Lewa doesn't want to go there, 2) the Sheikhs are rich but not stupid.

Home of Barca Fans