9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Mandzu actually is high in my goat strikers list since 2013. Great teamworker who does not have the big ego of the usual striker - atleast not on the pitch - but always wants to play. Clear not the best striker individually - but his value for the team for sure is not worse than of the usual strikers that hunt for records.

Yes I rate him very highly.

He's very clutch and a total warrior.

Old Fashioned CF normally but remember when Allegri played him at LW?? That was a genius tactical move by Allegri.

Between Mandzukic and Mario Gomez, you prefer Mandzukic, right??

Blackened

Okay. But you said Lewy is a tap in merchant who wouldn't cut it in another league without Bayern. Both of which are proving to be a joke. :lol:

Well, I made a mistake.. at least to a degree. Watching highlights from the matches, yes Im surprised by his off-the box work. He does seem to drop deep at many a time like Benzema and his link-up play, flicks and even his semi-dribbling has been a pleasant surprise. He has turned out to be much more complete than I thought. Maybe he wants to prove that he can do the Benzema stuff too. However, its still very very early on in the season and the opponents have been basically cannon-fodder teams. That will change of course come Tuesday... We will see then! =)

Temptation

Well, I made a mistake.. at least to a degree. Watching highlights from the matches, yes Im surprised by his off-the box work. He does seem to drop deep at many a time like Benzema and his link-up play, flicks and even his semi-dribbling has been a pleasant surprise. He has turned out to be much more complete than I thought. Maybe he wants to prove that he can do the Benzema stuff too. However, its still very very early on in the season and the opponents have been basically cannon-fodder teams. That will change of course come Tuesday... We will see then! =)

Cool cool.

NGL I loved your Lewy bashing posts at times. Some of those takes were just blind hatred and amazing to read. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans