9 - Robert Lewandowski

L

linetty

Scored a goal today in a friendly, I think it's his first one for Bayern.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
apGVq8w.gif

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Hope he flops. That Barcelona mimic kit. :lol:

A guy of such quality will most likely NOT flop, not to mention that he fits into the system perfectly.
Mimic kit? Because Bayern never had red-blue kits and said blue and red are perfectly the same as Barca's... also the shorts and socks are literally the same...

Obvious troll is obvious.

PaulFCB

Banned
The coincidence is just too big, they took the red-blue line once Pep came ( last year they already used the red white of that season in the CL final of 2013 ), everybody's impression is that they just wanted to make Pep feel at home :troll:.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
A guy of such quality will most likely NOT flop, not to mention that he fits into the system perfectly.
Mimic kit? Because Bayern never had red-blue kits and said blue and red are perfectly the same as Barca's... also the shorts and socks are literally the same...

You are too touchy about these things man lighten up

Bertus

Ya. But still, so far he didn't top Jupp's bayern. Dunno how it is seen in Germany but from here, Jupp's Bayern is seen as stronger, especially because it was more fit in CL.

I

instinct

Ya. But still, so far he didn't top Jupp's bayern. Dunno how it is seen in Germany but from here, Jupp's Bayern is seen as stronger, especially because it was more fit in CL.

I think so too. Jupp's Bayern was an epic team and I think it was better than Pep's, simply because Pep doesn't have players like Iniesta, Xavi and Messi who were born to play Tiki-taka. But I believe that next season will be a lot better for Bayern because Pep knows how important it is to stay competitive in the league though you've already won it. If the players keep their rhytm througout the season, they'll be a lot better than this season IMO.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I was talking about a new player, you seem to be talking about Pep. :p

But yeah, I agree. In the later parts of the season, Jupp turned Bayern into an irresistible juggernaut. Pep's Bayern however turned into a pussy cat in the later part of the season.

Alarcón

Jupp almost dropped out against Arsenal and then almost lost the CL final to Dortmund. People are really overrating Jupp's Bayern based on their performance against Barcelona.

Pep's Bayern at the height (beginning/mid-season) was superior to the Bayern team one season prior. They did slack off towards the end though.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Jupp almost dropped out against Arsenal and then almost lost the CL final to Dortmund. People are really overrating Jupp's Bayern based on their performance against Barcelona.

They destroyed Arsenal in their own stadium, then got cocky in the second leg, while playing without their two most important players of said season: Schweinsteiger and Ribery. You should have stopped falling for the Arsenal fan's propaganda by now. btw, Bayern was still the better team in the second leg, albeit clearly los by result.

Dortmund was always the kryptonite of van Gaal's and Jupp's Bayern. Of course they would give them a tough match, not to mention that Bayern was only second to Dortmund for the first 20 minutes. The rest of the match was completely in Bayern's hands. It was close only in result.

Also it was not only the thumping of Barca, but also how they dominated Juve. 4-0 was flattering Juve a lot. They basically had not a single chance in 180 minutes. Pirlo, Vidal were completely neutralized. At that time, many considered Juve to be European Top 5 quality.

Home of Barca Fans