9 - Robert Lewandowski

aaron101

Wow the fans are amazing, but why? He is leaving them for their rivals...

It's called "gratitude". They are class fans and they are thanking him for his contributions because Lewandowski stayed professional the whole season even after announcing that he will leave them for Bayern. He gave his all.

aaron101

Did BVB fans also gave a send-off for Mario Gotze? It seems that they hated him after transferring to Bayern.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Man, I'm really going to miss this guy on Dortmund. If Dortmund doesn't find a suitable replacement then their level is going to drop quite a bit =\
.......my favorite team to use in FIFA as well T_T

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Man, I'm really going to miss this guy on Dortmund. If Dortmund doesn't find a suitable replacement then their level is going to drop quite a bit =\
.......my favorite team to use in FIFA as well T_T

Dortmund always manage to replace stars who leave. Gundogan for Sahin (though he's back now), Reus for Kagawa, Mikhitriyan (he did well for quite a while) for Gotze, Aubameyang, etc. They've already got Adrian Ramos and possible Ciro Immobile to replace Lewandowski.

DinhoR10

Dortmund always manage to replace stars who leave. Gundogan for Sahin (though he's back now), Reus for Kagawa, Mikhitriyan (he did well for quite a while) for Gotze, Aubameyang, etc. They've already got Adrian Ramos and possible Ciro Immobile to replace Lewandowski.

Their main guys always leave, its like a curse, any other would've buckled but klopp keeps the team going

L

linetty

1969407_831509940194326_3756782933618456233_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans