9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messigician

I misjudged Xavi

Xavi didn't want Lewandowski to stay because of his attitude towards the young players. He and his coaching staff wanted a leader with more empathy and understanding. They also wanted a forward with more energy and intensity, especially for the first line of pressure.

— @sport

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I misjudged Xavi

Xavi didn't want Lewandowski to stay because of his attitude towards the young players. He and his coaching staff wanted a leader with more empathy and understanding. They also wanted a forward with more energy and intensity, especially for the first line of pressure.

— @sport

to be fair lately Lewa and Yamal look like great friends or at least get along well

Lewa didnt like that in some situations the young guys shot instead of passing the ball to the guy who was better positioned but he doesnt have a 'agenda' against young guys lol

Messi983

I misjudged Xavi

— @sport

You still here?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to agree.
You can't beat time. And all of us refusing to believe the inevitable will only lead to more resentment.

We need a new no. 9 and Lewa should move on and enjoy his last years somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans