9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Would keep him for next season but 4 years would be crazy! :lol: I think Lewa with a second striker would be even better as he would get more freedom, most of the time Lewa stands alone in the front and we make a long ball to him but he is followed by 3 defenders :coffee:
Why would Barca keep him for 4 more years?

If he can be at a decent level then after his contract at Barca is over, he can move to a second tier European club/Serie A team and end his career there.

:lol: And you believe that? Football is so much more than physique.

He has been improving lately though. Some good goals when team needs it.
Believe what?

He can move to a second tier European club after Barca if he maintains a decent level. He can give Barca one more season as the main man.

If Zlatan can play till 41, why can't a fitter and better player with one of the best injury records play till 38/39?

CR7 played for a Europa level club United at that age. No reason why RL9 can't play for a second tier European club(4th to 6th in their domestic leagues).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Why would Barca keep him for 4 more years?

If he can be at a decent level then after his contract at Barca is over, he can move to a second tier European club/Serie A team and end his career there.

Believe what?

He can move to a second tier European club after Barca if he maintains a decent level. He can give Barca one more season as the main man.

If Zlatan can play till 41, why can't a fitter and better player with one of the best injury records play till 38/39?

CR7 played for a Europa level club United at that age. No reason why RL9 can't play for a second tier European club(4th to 6th in their domestic leagues).

2nd tier club yes but i think his plan is to stay at barca or go to another tier 1 club 🤔

KingLeo10

He’s had a few good games recently, but the usual suspects here trying to make it seem he didn’t go 60 games between Nov of last year and this Jan scoring under 30 goals.

His Barca stint so far has been - great for 3 months from Aug to Nov 22, ass from Nov 22 through Jan 24, good in Feb 24

Every time I turn into this thread, regardless of what actually happened, the Lewa crew is crying about chances - while ignoring his limitations and decline.

Rory

Reminds me of suarez in his last couple of seasons for us. If he scores it's hard to complain because that's his job. If he doesn't score he's a complete hindrance to the team.

Gnidrologist

If he doesn't score he's a complete hindrance to the team.
That's the main thing. He drags the team down with his sluggish slow movement, shit technique and inability to even serve as a post. The team has no counter-attack function at all with him on the field. I was furious that Xavi didn't bring fresher legs and fast players like Fermin and especially Roque in the reminder of second half, where we could've exploit the urge for Napoli to attack. Would've fucked them over easily on counters, but instead keep all the dead geezers on the field and add Lord Oreol to the turtle crew. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans