9 - Robert Lewandowski

behindbrowneyes

Club was desperately searching for a star player signing back then and the fee paid was the price for last years La Liga win.

Of course Barca overpaid, but this happens when you are Barca and desperate. Beggars can't be choosers. Lewa was the 'best' available.

Somehow, Barca and Lewa were a match when it comes what they once were and can offer now.

Lewa has helped a lot to win the title. We'll see how he'll continue. Like others here, I noticed improvements too.

However, Serie A seems to be the perfect league for >33 players who want to compete in Europe rather than taking the Golden ticket to Saudi.

Tookien

Barcelona can't even get any good crosses in.

Lewandowski was a monster in the air, he would regularly bury headers.

But in Barca I lost count how many bad crosses have gone his way.

Can the critics here at least agree that Barcelona's service is just average?

Personally I think Xavi is entirely to blame. This system, whatever he's doing, is just not utilizing Barcelona's full potential.

Even with the addition of Cancelo and Felix, Barcelona still struggle.

JohnN

Barcelona can't even get any good crosses in.

Lewandowski was a monster in the air, he would regularly bury headers.

But in Barca I lost count how many bad crosses have gone his way.

Can the critics here at least agree that Barcelona's service is just average?

Personally I think Xavi is entirely to blame. This system, whatever he's doing, is just not utilizing Barcelona's full potential.

Even with the addition of Cancelo and Felix, Barcelona still struggle.
barca service for crosses is bad.
lewa also missed plenty of open and easy headers from perfect crosses.
on top of that, if we wanted a player that can only score from headers when served on a platter we could have kept lukk.
lewa had been our worst forward and we have no great player playing forward. he has been total bull crap and should get his act together.

Home of Barca Fans