9 - Robert Lewandowski

CatalinR10

I think we shouldn't send crosses to him anymore.

Last game he received a perfect cross but missed the ball.

The game before vs Atletico he received another great cross but the ball hit him in his face.

Next time he'll get a concussion for a perfect cross hiting his face again.

Should be careful or we won't be able to sell him to the saudis.
Did you know that Lewy spent his time as a defender? :mou:

Poland-debut-as-a-defender-Thats-behind-this-picture.jpg
SHOULD HAVE STAYED AS A DEFENDER AND STOP WASTING OUR MONEY AND TIME

SMH.

JohnN

He was sensational at Barca before the World Cup. And not just goals, you got to see the best of hold up play, linkup play, clever tricks and skills, technique, positioning, Football IQ and everything a striker needs. The only thing you didn't see last season was penalties and he's the best penalty taker in modern era.

You definitely got more than a glimpse.
He started in September and world cup was in December.
That is a really small amount of games, and if I remember correctly he cost us the away game vs Bayern, exactly like the last one vs Girona. Surely his level dropped after the WC but 2 months of mostly good games isn't good enough for a player of that status. Even if age makes him slower, that doesn't excuse the bad misses. something else is off and it better get right for CL if we are to have a chance to progress. we have no other scorer in the team.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He started in September and world cup was in December.
That is a really small amount of games, and if I remember correctly he cost us the away game vs Bayern, exactly like the last one vs Girona. Surely his level dropped after the WC but 2 months of mostly good games isn't good enough for a player of that status. Even if age makes him slower, that doesn't excuse the bad misses. something else is off and it better get right for CL if we are to have a chance to progress. we have no other scorer in the team.
Exactly... sure age will affect top speed and explosiveness but not positioning, intelligence, passing, shooting, crossing dribbling. He just got the Barca-syndrome, he lost like 30% of his skills...

Home of Barca Fans