9 - Robert Lewandowski

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Something very fishy here. Almost as if they want to mentally affect Lewandowski knowing that the 3 game ban can be applied at any time they wish. I wouldn't be surprised if that was their motive.

vuji_31

This is shambolic.

They will suspend him, when we will need him most. I except it during beginning of the march.

It would be better they suspended him right now, and that he is clear for the rest of the season.

snowy

manzano is a known madridista _ 9 red cards to Barca vs only 1 for Madrid :vidal:

suspension will be overturned

it's either the 3 subsequent games or the following 2 but they can't punish Barca arbitrarily. if they hadn't had time, maybe it's cuz flo forgot to send Tebas his stipend

not Barca's fault

+ a 3 game ban for an athlete scratching his nose smh :lol:

iniestaGOAT

This is shambolic.

They will suspend him, when we will need him most. I except it during beginning of the march.

It would be better they suspended him right now, and that he is clear for the rest of the season.

Hell no. We need to win matches right now and keep the pressure on madrid.

they probably suspend him for atletico game tho

soul24rage

"BREAKING NEWS! Lewandowski can play tomorrow against Espanyol after the dispute settlement court in Madrid issued a precautionary measure against the suspension imposed by the court of arbitration for sport"

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1608788567052128256

Good to hear that he is available vs Espanyol, but the wording of the tweet confuses me. Does it mean that the 3-match suspension has been lifted?

Edit: Ok nvm, found my answer

"UPDATE: The court has agreed to put the suspension of Lewandowski on standby, hence why he will be available tomorrow. A final decision (re how many games he’ll miss) won’t be made until they’ve finished analyzing the arguments that have been put forward by the club."

https://twitter.com/ReshadRahman_/status/1608792251202940929

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
OG what's your reaction to RL9 to Barca and him being Barca's new main man? What have you made of his stint at the club thus far?

Can't believe we didn't get to hear your take on the subject.

big fan of his performances for us so far

hes a fighter and is trying hard to bring his winning mentality to the club. and we sorely need it. he should be captain imo

KingLeo10

big fan of his performances for us so far

hes a fighter and is trying hard to bring his winning mentality to the club. and we sorely need it. he should be captain imo

He was poor v Bayern and versus Inter (1st leg) and RM.

Only scored in 1 out of 5 big games this season. Why is that being excused? Genuine question.

He's been great v small to mid table teams, though. I'm not dissatisfied but I'm also not over the moon either. About par for what can be expected.

feggydinho

This is shambolic.

Exactly, should've just observed his suspension and moved on cause that red he got was really reckless and stupid from him. Maybe they can reduce the games to 2 or 1 later

Birdy

He was poor v Bayern and versus Inter (1st leg) and RM.

Only scored in 1 out of 5 big games this season. Why is that being excused? Genuine question.

He's been great v small to mid table teams, though. I'm not dissatisfied but I'm also not over the moon either. About par for what can be expected.

He was poor only vs Bayern where he missed a couple of sitters

In the other games he didn't have any service

KingLeo10

He was poor only vs Bayern where he missed a couple of sitters

In the other games he didn't have any service

A few of his super fans here were going on and on about how he's a player for any system (even poor ones like Xavi's).

I already know he's service dependent and can't create chances for himself like a prime Suarez or Benzema can.

That's why I'm posing this Q to them.

Home of Barca Fans