9 - Robert Lewandowski

serghei

Barca should learn from this and instruct the players to just stop from doing anything that can be interpreted in a negative way when that disgusting corrupt ref is at the whistle.

It's terrible he will miss the 2 difficult away games to Betis and Atletico.

JamDav1982

Not much to blame ref for here.

He got that red spot on and if anything could maybe have been a straight red anyway.

There is a history of players in La Liga getting extra games for way react to a red at times.

Lewa is the main one to blame for missing these games and almost cost his team mates in that game also.

He has had a few games he has been charging about looking to leave one on players and was going to come to head sooner or later.

serghei

Lol, this ref simply is too biased to do his job fairly. Others are fine, but this one reeks of malicious intent. He has built quite a reputation as a Madridista.

All I'm saying is to instruct our players to be extra careful when Manzano is at the whistle.

JamDav1982

Lol, this ref simply is too biased to do his job fairly. Others are fine, but this one reeks of malicious intent. He has built quite a reputation as a Madridista.

He did his job fine in last game.

That is on Lewa and his reaction to give that opportunity for extra games.

There will be refs Real think are against them as well.

serghei

The fuck can you do though when the league is run by a guy who brags about being a Madridista, and with cunts like Manzano who leave the stadium full of Madrid bags. You hope to overcome this shit on the pitch.

JamDav1982

Haha.

What you dont do is give him reason to send you off and then give him reason to then report behaviour for further ban.

That would be a good start.

serghei

Haha.

What you dont do is give him reason to send you off and then give him reason to then report behaviour for further ban.

That would be a good start.

That's what I said a post above, to not give any excuse to the ref with our players' behavior, especially this specific ref.

I was referring to the idea that you can't do anything about La Liga being run by Madridistas, all you can do is hope they show their bias as rarely as possible.

JamDav1982

That's what I said a post above, to not give any excuse to the ref with our players' behavior, especially this specific ref.

Any ref who understands rules would have given Lewa red there and possibly straight red.

Who ref here is irrelevant unless think ref should be biased towards Barca.

serghei

Any ref who understands rules would have given Lewa red there and possibly straight red.

Who ref here is irrelevant unless think ref should be biased towards Barca.

Yes, yes, I know what you think already. Not a problem at all in your head that Alonso received a hockey-inspired body check from one of Osasuna's players, or that an Osasuna player was excused for a second yellow after a similar foul to the one Lewandowski got his first yellow for.

Just usual Manzano stuff... guy is a Madrid boy who isn't man enough to put that aside for 95 mins during the games.

Gnidrologist

Barca should learn from this and instruct the players to just stop from doing anything that can be interpreted in a negative way when that disgusting corrupt ref is at the whistle.
As if that would ever work on the emotion-freaking spaniards, who spend all their lives screaming, gesturing and abusing each other with insults. Lew should've been more restrained though. It's as if he caught that southern temperament for a bit.

JamDav1982

Yes, yes, I know what you think already. Not a problem at all in your head that Alonso received a hockey-inspired body check from one of Osasuna's players, or that an Osasuna player was excused for a second yellow after a similar foul to the one Lewandowski got his first yellow for.

Just usual Manzano stuff... guy is a Madrid boy who isn't man enough to put that aside for 95 mins during the games.

Nah as I said VAR could have referred Alonso decision but often if they dont think impacted goal wont give those but that one is on VAR more than ref in game if anything.

Alonso was also holding his man and not interested in ball if want to start breaking it down but maybe they could look at that again but that is on VAR to decide.

The 'second yellow' was one that is rarely given when a player turns into another like that and not an obvious pull back or hack down.

Example of type of decsions folk get fixated on.

The ref was fine that game and just like Madrid moan about refs most games that are tight and find reason to feel hard done by so will Barca.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans