9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

What's the difference between oil money and yankee money? Neither one is "clean".

There is a downside to being owned by members. The politics comes in. When there is politics, there is corruption and stupid people with 0 knowledge and irresponsible decisions. Previous Barca administration is a nice example.

"The capital" at least has its well defined logic.

Well yeah definitely. Not labelling those other dudes as some kinds of saints.

It's just that I consider one thing to be on the absolute extreme end of the spectrum(the lowest of lows) and the other to be somewhere in the middle. Lesser evil probably.

At some level we are all hypocrites. Everyone of us. But we draw a moral line in certain aspects and extents.

Does this matter in the real life? Fuck no. City are "legally" doing their ownership thingy with their "sponsorships". Does it matter to me? Absolutely.

I won't feel the same joy I did when we won our big trophies if we were financially doped. I loved that we built the club up from the ground in the "right way".

Infact I might have to stop supporting the club I love and have lived since my childhood due to this.
I'm serious. I might stop supporting us(not sure if I'll succeed; they might pull me back). I'll never support another club though. But if those scumbags own the club, I'll try my best to stop being a fan of Liverpool by present actions at the very least. Ofcourse I'll eternally be in love with the crest and songs of my club.

It's silly and hypocritical on many levels but that's how I see it.

Gimme the Barca Bayern style ownership with all the politics anyday!!!! The safety and security is a blessing. Trust me.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's the difference between oil money and yankee money? Neither one is "clean".

Difference being venture capitalist money isn't always associated with human rights abuses, exploitative in a different way.
Less likely to end up in bed with people from state-backed energy enterprise who want to use the club to clean up country image.

Nazario1985

Well yeah definitely. Not labelling those other dudes as some kinds of saints.

It's just that I consider one thing to be on the absolute extreme end of the spectrum(the lowest of lows) and the other to be somewhere in the middle. Lesser evil probably.

What kind of bullshit is that :D (which is a new low for you)

One killed millions of people and the other buys luxurious cars and cut some thieves hands?

Oh yeah lesser evil my ass

Judoman

Difference being venture capitalist money isn't always associated with human rights abuses, exploitative in a different way.
Less likely to end up in bed with people from state-backed energy enterprise who want to use the club to clean up country image.

"Always" :lol: Better PR, that's all there is to it.

Capital on this level (billions) does not have ethics. It has a psychology of a psychopath. Does not matter where the capital-ist comes from, he/she/they built their fortune with some form of exploration of fellow human.
[MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] mentioned that we are all hypocrites (true) and i can understand personal preference that comes from that place.

But if you want to be objective...there is no real difference between capital entities.

Home of Barca Fans